Putin To Have Cancer Treatment

03 May 2022 10:36 #1 by FredHayek
He is still undecided about his succesor or part time replacement. If cancer kills Vladimir Putin, will Russia call off the invasion and occupation?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2022 11:13 #2 by homeagain
link please.......

03 May 2022 15:21 #3 by FredHayek
Scuttlebutt says that the Ukrainian invasion is unpopular in Russia and it is hurting the economy. Will disloyal Russian generals and oligarchs attempt a coup when Putin is in treatment?

03 May 2022 15:22 - 03 May 2022 15:23 #4 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: link please.......

Polish or Italian?

03 May 2022 15:43 #5 by Mountain-News-Events

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

03 May 2022 19:37 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Putin To Have Cancer Treatment
If I just post my summary of a story without posting text from someone else, am I really required to post a link?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 May 2022 07:06 - 04 May 2022 07:09 #7 by homeagain
i posted in the wrong thread....YES IT IS A STANDARD STIPULATION

SIDEBAR...how was Twitter? I would think it will take awhile to work the kinks out,because the deal was wham bam thank u Mam.....and not well thought out.

04 May 2022 17:16 #8 by ScienceChic
If what you are posting is in your own words and you do not quote from a source, no, you do not have to cite that source. It is recommended because it helps others with the context of why you are discussing the topic, but you only have to cite a source if you are quoting it.

FH never shares sources, but also doesn't quote from them. The Google link to the search for Putin + cancer + treatment provided multiple sources so anyone reading this thread could read all, or those of their choosing, since we had no idea from which he was referring with his comments.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds