The Left's Replacement Theory

17 May 2022 20:24 #1 by FredHayek
Democrats have put a lot of faith in a belief that as more minorities enter America, both legally and illegally, that they will be dependable voters for the DNC. Unfortunately this hasn't actually occurred. At one time, Italians and Jewish were considered non-white, but now they aren't. Hispanics are rejecting having "Latinx" forced on them as a label and are voting for Republicans. And now even dependable African-American voters have decided they prefer having police officers in their neighborhoods instead of lawlessness. Will Asians be the next to switch sides as they find themselves denied a college education because they are such good students?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2022 08:50 #2 by ramage
Once again the Left has created a new term "Replacement Theory" to advance its cause. It will become their new buzz word on the MSM, following on the heels of "equity", "dis-information", etc.

18 May 2022 10:04 #3 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Once again the Left has created a new term "Replacement Theory" to advance its cause. It will become their new buzz word on the MSM, following on the heels of "equity", "dis-information", etc.

AHEM...NOT ACCURATE

www.nytimes.com/2022/05/15/us/replacemen...-tucker-carlson.html

as “replacers” of white Americans. Yet in recent months, versions of the same ideas, sanded down and shorn of explicitly anti-Black and antisemitic themes, have become commonplace in the Republican Party — spoken aloud at congressional hearings, echoed in Republican campaign advertisements and embraced by a growing array of right-wing candidates and media personalities.

19 May 2022 08:46 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Left's Replacement Theory
I'm curious if you actually believe what you posted there and if you can provide the evidence to back it up? From your link that I can't access...

explicitly anti-Black and antisemitic themes, have become commonplace in the Republican Party

Please backup your source with relevant FACTS that are more than enecdotal examples.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 May 2022 09:04 #5 by ramage
In that www.nytimes.com/2022/05/15/us/replacemen...-tucker-carlson.html requires a subscription please give us a summary.

I ask this because I have no clue as to what "AHEM...NOT ACCURATE" means.
Are you saying that my opinion is not accurate? That the term "Replacement Theory" is not a construct of the Left?

Please clarify.

19 May 2022 09:21 - 19 May 2022 09:22 #6 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: Once again the Left has created a new term "Replacement Theory" to advance its cause. It will become their new buzz word on the MSM, following on the heels of "equity", "dis-information", etc.

AHEM...NOT ACCURATE

www.nytimes.com/2022/05/15/us/replacemen...-tucker-carlson.html

as “replacers” of white Americans. Yet in recent months, versions of the same ideas, sanded down and shorn of explicitly anti-Black and antisemitic themes, have become commonplace in the Republican Party — spoken aloud at congressional hearings, echoed in Republican campaign advertisements and embraced by a growing array of right-wing candidates and media personalities.

How many Republican caucuses have you attended? Rallies?
None?

I have attended GOP Rallies and political events. Minorities are eagerly welcomed. The Republicans offer conservative family values that are popular among many Hispanics and African-American families.

We don't believe in medically altering your teenagers. We believe men are men and women are women.

Read up on confirmation bias again. If you seek out slanted opinion pieces masquerading as news, you are going to think Republicans are 75% racist, when it is more like 1%.

And those same writers will ignore the antisemitism inside the current Democrat Party. A party that sends US taxpayer dollars to Hamas in the West Bank so they can target Arabs and Jews in Israel.

19 May 2022 09:27 - 19 May 2022 09:38 #7 by homeagain
THAT IS CORRECT....it is not a construct of the left.......it is an,OLD, well worn form of hatred of immigrants.
WHITE SUPREMACY is not new ....first it was the Italians,the Jews,the Mexicans, the arabs, the list is endless.

www.npr.org/2021/09/26/1040756471/what-i...supremacist-rhetoric

BELEW: I mean, I think part of what we have to understand is that issues like anti-immigration and nativist fervor are part of a system of beliefs that's attached to a lot of other moving parts in our political landscape. One of the big push factors right now is the new census numbers that just came out that show that American communities are becoming more multiracial. American families are becoming more multiracial. A lot of us see that or think of it as a soft demographic change. But people in the white power movement have long seen that as a attack, an apocalyptic state of emergency that foreshadows racial annihilation. And I think that that sense of concern is boiling over into a whole lot of other places that are not so overtly racist and overtly violent.

AGAIN, if u can divide people, u can EASILY govern them...think Hitler

19 May 2022 09:40 #8 by FredHayek
The Left loves to over dramatize the racism in the United States. They depend on those lies to get votes and dollars.

They love to emphasize a shooting like Buffalo, but refuse to acknowledge the Waukegan Christmas Parade attack where an African-American BLM supporter targeted Caucasian families. Or the antisemitic attacks in Blue cities by African-Americans. Or the anti-Asian attacks. Many more of those attacks than that confused idiot in Buffalo.

19 May 2022 09:51 #9 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Left's Replacement Theory
Accusations of racism and sexism are all they have, which has been the case for quite some time. Statistical facts prove their claims to be false when it comes to who is actually hurting minorities. They know this but their sheep still believe their grift.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 May 2022 10:21 #10 by homeagain
THAT is an opinion,as u stated to me....where r the FACTS to back your view point.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds