TIMES THREE to testify.......

26 May 2022 11:38 #1 by homeagain
www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-ordere...ud-probe-11653582310

First two paragraphs LAY IT OUT......THREE ORDERED TO TESTIFY......and so it begins,,lengthily legal issues that WILL WIND UP WASTING "the want to be President"......TIME,my friend,TIME to tally the score and set a sentence. watch what happens......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2022 15:37 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic TIMES THREE to testify.......
Link won't let me read the article... could you please lay out the alleged crimes and the sentence you would expect to come from said crimes?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 May 2022 15:42 #3 by homeagain
A New York state appeals court ruled Thursday that former President Donald Trump and two of his adult children must testify under oath as part of the New York attorney general’s civil-fraud investigation into the Trump family business....per link,they lost their appeal.....Ivanka and Trump Jr. will round out three.

26 May 2022 17:09 #4 by Rick
What's the fraud and is the evidence available to see or is this just one of the many witch hunts that turned out to be nothing? Eventually the witch hunters are going to run out of ideas, but I guess CNN and MSNBC need something for their small audiences to chew on.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 May 2022 18:05 #5 by FredHayek
Better get this done before the midterms.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 May 2022 19:43 - 26 May 2022 19:44 #6 by Rick
The funny thing to me is that these TDS Democrats think that taking Trump out would be good for them, when in reality, if Trump doesn't run, it's going to be DeSantis who will make all the same policies yet will be much harder to beat and way harder to demonize. By any measure, he has done a better job as governor than every Democrat as well as any Republican.

You want your worst nightmare HA, get rid of Trump and then watch the Democrat carnage. He would destroy every Democrat in a debate and learned from Trump how to handle the corrupt media.

As for the alleged crimes by Trump and family, the Democrats are just using the same old playbook and figure that if there is an allegation, that's just something they can drag out for as long as their sheep can keep their eyes open.

George Orwell

27 May 2022 08:09 #7 by Rick
Still waiting for the list of alleged crimes... please keep us posted.

BTW, the worthles DA ran on taking down Trump before having any evidence of a crime, so my guess is that she is still looking for one.

George Orwell

27 May 2022 09:08 #8 by homeagain
i am sorry...U do NOT KNOW how comprehensive the case is,BECAUSE they r keeping it close to the vest....SDNY is not playing a game here...they r quietly constructing an AIR TIGHT CASE THAT CAN NOT BE OVER TURNED....22,23 (couple of years or 18 mo.....watch what happens.

27 May 2022 10:11 #9 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: i am sorry...U do NOT KNOW how comprehensive the case is,BECAUSE they r keeping it close to the vest....SDNY is not playing a game here...they r quietly constructing an AIR TIGHT CASE THAT CAN NOT BE OVER TURNED....22,23 (couple of years or 18 mo.....watch what happens.

LOL
You do not know what the case is but YOU KNOW IT IS AIRTIGHT.

Now that is just funny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freezeman

27 May 2022 10:13 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote: i am sorry...U do NOT KNOW how comprehensive the case is,BECAUSE they r keeping it close to the vest....SDNY is not playing a game here...they r quietly constructing an AIR TIGHT CASE THAT CAN NOT BE OVER TURNED....22,23 (couple of years or 18 mo.....watch what happens.

I see, so you're saying that the DA who's campaign ran on the promise of finding dirt on Trump and will take him down is someone you trust to have accurate evidence of crimes? This sounds a lot like Adam Schiff saying he had absolute evidence that Trump colluded with Russia and has still not retracted that statement even after it was proven to be false. Schiff never told us what that evidence was because he just assumed they would find some, just like this idiot DA who wants to make a name for herself and run for gov. of NY.

After you are disapointed once again, will you fall for the next one or will you learn to seek facts before you believe the witch hunters?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds