TIMES THREE to testify.......

27 May 2022 10:17 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic TIMES THREE to testify.......

Blazer Bob wrote:
LOL
You do not know what the case is but YOU KNOW IT IS AIRTIGHT.

Now that is just funny.

I laughed as well, I just forgot to mention how funny that was. An airtight case would be Hillary's unsecured server full of classified documents and her deleting of 33k emails wanted by the FBI.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Oct 2023 07:07 #12 by Rick

homeagain wrote: i am sorry...U do NOT KNOW how comprehensive the case is,BECAUSE they r keeping it close to the vest....SDNY is not playing a game here...they r quietly constructing an AIR TIGHT CASE THAT CAN NOT BE OVER TURNED....22,23 (couple of years or 18 mo.....watch what happens.

I think this big joke of a case is already falling apart. When I heard the judge’s assessment of Trump’s property value I knew this was just another one of many failed attempts to take him out.

This case will fail and make Trump even more popular.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Oct 2023 08:50 #13 by ramage
The judge has dismissed 80% of the charges brought against Trump.
www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/10/...80_of_the_case.html# !

03 Oct 2023 19:58 #14 by Rick
On to the next Banana Republic trial…

George Orwell

03 Oct 2023 20:17 #15 by Rick

Rick wrote: What's the fraud and is the evidence available to see or is this just one of the many witch hunts that turned out to be nothing? Eventually the witch hunters are going to run out of ideas, but I guess CNN and MSNBC need something for their small audiences to chew on.

I wish there was a Thank You button I could click to myself:whistle:

Of course I know that if I’m wrong, (highly unlikely), I will draw in every part time Rick hating poster, and I will be severely pummeled from all sides. I accept that risk
:)

George Orwell

03 Oct 2023 21:26 #16 by ramage
First, Thank you.
From my readings, Harris has put forth the argument that Trump got preferential loan rate that prevented others (unnamed) from obtaining rates similar to those given Trump. It seems to me that the issue is with the banks.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds