RISE UP AND RESIST......

27 Jun 2022 07:58 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......

homeagain wrote: WHOA BABY, that is so far from the truth.....I have stated before Biden is too old (just as Trump is too old)
and I also stated the "pull out" was another Saigon,from the very moment it hit the media. I have this
eerie feeling that the V.P. will be unexpectedly utilized......nothing concrete to base that on,just guessin'

I'm talking about the ridiculous moments that reveal Joe's mental state. The cue card caught on camera that told him where to sit, when to sit, when to speak... and then theres the moments when Jill has to lead him around like he;s a child. Your media doesn't talk about it and tries not to show any of it. Unless you're consuming conservative news, you'll be unaware that Joe is losing it, mentally.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2022 08:40 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......
Unless you're consuming conservative news, you'll be unaware that Joe is losing it, mentally. AS U SAY, show me the media source...show me the segments u r talking about.

27 Jun 2022 09:00 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......
As posted in the Biden's Accomplishments thread:
Attachments:

27 Jun 2022 09:10 #24 by Rick

homeagain wrote: Unless you're consuming conservative news, you'll be unaware that Joe is losing it, mentally. AS U SAY, show me the media source...show me the segments u r talking about.

I'll do one better, I'll start a thread that shows Joe's mental and physical issues your media wants to hide. I don't have time right now but ramage just posted a good example.. If that was Trump's notes, every media source would have that on their front page with doctors saying he should be taken off the job.

I don't think anyone on your side will engage in that thread without trying to deflect to Trump, but we shall see.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jun 2022 09:11 #25 by Rick

ramage wrote: As posted in the Biden's Accomplishments thread:

Gotta love how that have to emphasize YOU and YOUR, just in case Joe forgets. So pathetic and scary and the same time

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds