RISE UP AND RESIST......

24 Jun 2022 15:42 #1 by homeagain
www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/07/04/we...&hasha=2baf7ac7baea8

SIT WITH THIS FOR AWHILE......then tell me u believe the fourth turning is false.

During the past four years, eleven states have passed abortion bans that contain no exceptions for rape or incest, a previously unthinkable extreme.

In Texas, already, children aged nine, ten, and eleven, who don’t yet understand what sex and abuse are, face forced pregnancy and childbirth after being raped Women sitting in emergency rooms in the midst of miscarriages are being denied treatment for sepsis because their fetuses’ hearts haven’t yet stopped. People you’ll never hear of will spend the rest of their lives trying and failing, agonizingly, in this punitive country, to provide stability for a first or fifth child they knew they weren’t equipped to care for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2022 07:46 - 25 Jun 2022 11:24 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......
AND U ASK what about the babies life......THIS is the end result,for those who r economically at risk.
U want (collectively) to save the baby? THEN a method of giving a hand up/support/HELP should be part of the equation....THE LAW DOES NOT PROVIDE A SOLUTION, IT ONLY PROVIDES A HURTLE.

25 Jun 2022 07:52 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......
Over 60% of abortions are done with Plan B pills in the 1st trimester. Those pills can be shipped to Red States currently. And your examples of 10 year old rape victims are super rare. Less than one percent of pregnancies.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jun 2022 11:27 #4 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Over 60% of abortions are done with Plan B pills in the 1st trimester. Those pills can be shipped to Red States currently. And your examples of 10 year old rape victims are super rare. Less than one percent of pregnancies.

THAT is the next target.....the religious right has a bulls eye aim at creating mayhem for this med.

25 Jun 2022 19:01 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Over 60% of abortions are done with Plan B pills in the 1st trimester. Those pills can be shipped to Red States currently. And your examples of 10 year old rape victims are super rare. Less than one percent of pregnancies.

THAT is the next target.....the religious right has a bulls eye aim at creating mayhem for this med.

Could you provide a source that has accurate information in regards to your claim?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jun 2022 19:48 #6 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......
The report I saw had it at 50% in the States before the pandemic and higher in Europe. Look up "medicinal abortions" on Google. The source suspected the Plan B abortion rate went higher since so many medical facilities were shut down in the last two years.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Jun 2022 05:30 #7 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......
Firebombing a pregnancy center in Longmont. You got your wish.

26 Jun 2022 06:16 #8 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic RISE UP AND RESIST......
“Rise up and resist!” Didn’t you already use that slogan when Trump was president and people were prosperous? Now that the county is suffering under a dementia patient, you want to rise up and resist the idea of people deciding if and when you can kill a human life. You don’t want to rise up against the intentional destruction of the middle class, just the democratic process that you so often say is dying. Interesting.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Jun 2022 07:33 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Could you provide a source that has accurate information in regards to your claim?

HERE'S A START.,if that is not sufficient,there ARE OTHERS.....

news.yahoo.com/supreme-court-justice-cla...homas-051733128.html

Thomas, considered the most conservative justice on the court, joined the majority opinion on Friday which overturned federal abortion protections established in Roe v. Wade. In a concurring opinion, Thomas indicated he also believes the Supreme Court should "reconsider" decisions from the cases Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell, which established the federal right to use birth control and legalized same-sex activity and gay marriage, respectively.

THE SECTOR OF THE POPULOUS that thinks r.v.w was the end of invasion of rights r NOT PAYING ATTENTION

26 Jun 2022 08:22 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote: “Rise up and resist!” Didn’t you already use that slogan when Trump was president and people were prosperous? Now that the county is suffering under a dementia patient, you want to rise up and resist the idea of people deciding if and when you can kill a human life. You don’t want to rise up against the intentional destruction of the middle class, just the democratic process that you so often say is dying. Interesting.

[/b]

U R UNDERESTIMATING.......Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead.

I have been in corp America (with a union),I have STOOD UP and made damn sure that IF the company was "screwing with me",I would challenge that decision and KNOW that I was right.....I WON EVERY SINGLE CASE (AND THERE WERE 1/2 DOZEN OR SO)which,of course, pissed the corp off.

I have taken on the medical community here....they r NOT use to dealing with self advocating patients.
I have searched out doctors that r PATIENT CENTERED and that took up an enormous amount of time....
YEARS.

TRUMP WILL BE IN A SHITLOAD OF LEGAL PROBLEMS and will be dealt with accordingly (in time)

What u don't recognize is this.....being PROACTIVE in a REACTIVE WORLD is not a cake walk and IF u
r a strong willed individual...U EXPECT SHIT TO RAIN DOWN ON U, IT IS CALLED courage and conviction.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds