Pro-Abortionists Make ‘Sex Strike,’ ‘Abstinence’ Trend On Twitter Following Roe

29 Jun 2022 17:20 #11 by Rick
Seeing Greta in the link is enough to make me pass. She's a tool and nothing more.. certainly not an expert in anything.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jun 2022 17:23 - 29 Jun 2022 17:24 #12 by Rick
BTW HA, they should be much more terrified by the people with power around the world who are trying to figure out how to thin the population... climate change doesn't matter when you're dead or starving because of evil people like Pedo Bill Gates.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Jun 2022 19:53 #13 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: Seeing Greta in the link is enough to make me pass. She's a tool and nothing more.. certainly not an expert in anything.

Exactly. She has been brainwashed by her parents and doesn't even have a bachelor of science. I think she didn't even graduated high school.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jun 2022 20:25 #14 by Rick
But she is VERY emotional, and we know how powerful emotions can be for some people... not me.

George Orwell

30 Jun 2022 07:16 #15 by homeagain
TO THE BOTH OF U......(who have children/grandchildren I presume).....I am astonished at your audacity.
Thinking there r NO ramifications,in the future, FOR YOUR OFFSPRING. How VERY myopic of u.

30 Jun 2022 08:25 #16 by FredHayek
Liberal women are promising to not have recreational sex in order to punish men?
(Conservative Christians are secretly overjoyed by this pledge.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Jul 2022 07:36 #17 by Rick

homeagain wrote: TO THE BOTH OF U......(who have children/grandchildren I presume).....I am astonished at your audacity.
Thinking there r NO ramifications,in the future, FOR YOUR OFFSPRING. How VERY myopic of u.

hat's assuming you can see into the future. The same people who are telling you the "vaccines" are good for you also believe they can change the temperature of the earth without starving the entire planet (except for China, they will bury the bodies and create one communist world).

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds