Pro-Abortionists Make ‘Sex Strike,’ ‘Abstinence’ Trend On Twitter Following Roe

27 Jun 2022 15:15 #1 by ramage
Pro abortionist females threaten withholding of sexual relations in response to Supreme Court ruling.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2022 16:44 #2 by homeagain
I am ecstatic my younger years were worry free and FREEDOM was a fab thing......

n case you didn't think about it:
Your grandma wore very short mini skirts, thin panties, high boots, and no bra...
She listened to Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Janis Joplin and Rolling Stones.
She rode on motorcycles and fast cars.
She smoked tobacco and other things...
She drank gin-tonics, whiskey and whatever...
She came home at 4 am and left for work in the morning...n case you didn't think about it:
Your grandma wore very short mini skirts, thin panties, high boots, and no bra...
She listened to Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Janis Joplin and Rolling Stones.
She rode on motorcycles and fast cars.
She smoked tobacco and other things...
She drank gin-tonics, whiskey and whatever...
She came home at 4 am and left for work in the morning...
Know that you will never be as cool as your grandma.
Excuse me but someone had to say it.

60swoman_2022-05-30.jpg
Attachments:

60swoman_2022-05-30.jpg

27 Jun 2022 17:48 - 27 Jun 2022 17:48 #3 by ramage
HA,
You have told us that you are a 75+ yr old, did your grandmother do what you have posted?

27 Jun 2022 18:45 #4 by FredHayek
Is that the truth? Or are women more powerful than they were back then? I believe they are.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Jun 2022 21:37 #5 by Rick
I'm sure I'll be called a sexist for saying this, but I think women are much more stressed out now than they were 50+ years ago. I believe that there is a design or a plan humans and animals were meant to follow and humans have scrapped that design for one that "we" think is better. Men and women are very different and I think everyone knows that. Over the decades the natural roles have been blurred and often reversed. If this happened in the animal kingdom it would result in mass extinction, but "we" know better.

There are many people who now believe there is no difference... men can be women and get pregnant and women can be men... but that's just not true. The biggest flaw in the human mind, IMO, is the notion that we can change the natural order and everything wil be just fine... it won't.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jun 2022 07:26 #6 by homeagain
IF I had grandchildren, the answer would BE....I had a REAL GOOD TIME:....because I could be "free'.

my grandmother WAS extraordinary. She married/divorced 4 times. She lived in San Fran during the flower power years. Carmel Street was up the hill from the "Haight"and the free thinking, free love FREE followers
would come up to visit her and sit on the front porch(they also knew her place because she had a stone statue dog,basket in mouth,ALWAYS WITH A BUNCH OF FRESH FLOWERS. She lived three houses uphill from a gay couple (who ended up buying her house when she left 40 years later to go back to her childhood
location...just outside of Sedona). She would ride her horse thru the Sedona area and our family "made
good neighbors" with the Indians. "TOT",her horse and my past relatives made the trip from Ariz. to COLLBRAN,COLO by horse drawn wagon,came thru 4 corners, up thru Ridgeway,fjorded the river
Uncompaghre,up Cedaridge,over Grand Mesa and started ranching.....I tell u all this because my grandmother rode 'TOT' all the way.It took them 30 days (and this was BEFORE the Gunnison Tunnel was built)....HARD TRAVELING, but my grandmother INSISTED on riding TOT. She was a prolific writer and could paint pictures with her words....I have our "history" because of her. (side note....she was "hip" and
sent me a poster of the Jefferson Airplane advertising their dates at the FILLMORE. IT WAS AN ORIGINAL...thru the years of moving and traveling I lost it..I am crushed beyond belief....

28 Jun 2022 07:27 - 28 Jun 2022 07:48 #7 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HA,
You have told us that you are a 75+ yr old, did your grandmother do what you have posted?

PS.......the 4th marriage of "DEE DEE" was a younger man,he was a Corner for the city of San Fran. It was tragic he died before she .....she left San Fran at the age of 83 to go back to Clarkdale,Ariz. to be "home",
she died at the age of 89....buried in GRASSHOPPER FLATS,just outside Sedona..

28 Jun 2022 09:19 #8 by FredHayek
There were advantages to being a part of the Baby Boomers but I think those being born right now are even better off. Advances in medicine and technology are astounding.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jun 2022 07:50 - 04 Jul 2022 13:54 #9 by Rick
Really? You think kids today have a better future ahead of them than we did? Kids today start out with 30 trillion in national debt and teachers convincing them they can change genders. Take a look at suicide statistics among young people today vs when we were kids. I think it has risen over 50% in the last decade, so I'm guessing they are NOT happier.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Jun 2022 08:07 #10 by homeagain
earth.org/greta-thunberg-quotes-speeches...pire-climate-action/

HERE is the truth....the young gen. r TERRIFIED....THEY r the remaining who will deal with the aftermath
of OUR stupidity and greed.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds