TRANSCRIPT (total and verbatim) Trump CALLING FOR V.P.'S DEATH....

06 Jul 2022 14:27 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote: LOL!! "Verbatim".. "transcript"...

Do you have Trump's voice recording or something in Trump's hand writing? You do know that second or third hand hearsay isn't really very good evidence of anyting unless it's some backup for actual evidence,. right?

I hate to blow another one of your many failed predictions, but Trump will never see a courtroom for this. Your Democrats (and two Rinos) kep throwing shit at the wall and nothing ever sticks. Keep dreaming, this is always good entertainment.

U PERHAPS, have not been paying enough attention......here's my past post (research it if u like)

...I stated RECESSION IN Q3 OR Q4 OF 2022.....not looking like
the feds were correct in their actions, they r playing catchup and it is SO LIKE 2006, DIFFERENT FACTORS R PRESENT,but the end result is the same.

SO FAR,things r not going REAL GOOD for the globe and America.....can u say fubared.

FOURTH TURING has been an on going phrase I have defined for MANY MONTHS NOW...WE R THERE.....we have NOT YET ARRIVED at the third prediction (time line 2023 early2024

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2022 14:52 - 06 Jul 2022 15:31 #12 by homeagain
LET US SEE WHAT A LAWYER THINKS ABOUT HER TESTIMONY..(RICK,DO U HAVE LEGAL BACKGROUND?)

coloradosun.com/2022/07/05/silverman-hut...90&mc_eid=86d8ec5269

cassidy Hutchinson was a superb witness at the House January 6 Committee hearing last Tuesday. As a former prosecutor, please let me count the top 10 reasons why.........OH MY,CREDIBLE,WELL SPOKEN
EXTREMELY CLOSE TO THE TOPIC IN QUESTION.

07 Jul 2022 07:22 #13 by Rick
It's just getting to be funny at this point. Biden has the lowest approval rating in history and 10% of Americans think the country is headed in the right directioin, yet Trump still lives in millions of heads (probably those in that 10%).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Jul 2022 09:21 - 07 Jul 2022 14:50 #14 by homeagain
BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL AND A MOBSTER......if that is acceptable behavior to u,I guess we have nothing more to talk about,

07 Jul 2022 14:51 #15 by MountainRoadCrew
Some posts were split out and moved here: mymountaintown.com/forum/29-the-ring/340...for-v-p-s-death-ring

Reminder: the Courthouse is for discussing the issues, not each other.

07 Jul 2022 20:11 #16 by Blazer Bob

MountainRoadCrew wrote: Some posts were split out and moved here: mymountaintown.com/forum/29-the-ring/340...for-v-p-s-death-ring

Reminder: the Courthouse is for discussing the issues, not each other.

Road Crew.: Thank you for your consistency. :dry:

07 Jul 2022 22:32 #17 by Rick

homeagain wrote: BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL AND A MOBSTER......if that is acceptable behavior to u,I guess we have nothing more to talk about,

He lives rent free in your head and he will never be charged. Meanwhile Biden is destroying my children’s future.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Jul 2022 07:08 #18 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: There was solid evidence against Nixon HA. You're siding with the side that will go down in history as the party that failed at every turn... the economy, the border, covid, crime, and multile failed attempts to take out Donald J Trump.

Just curious if you could give me ANYTHING that your Democrats will be able to run on in November and 2024? Is there anything they've accompished since Trump left office that has been good for the country?

Let your mind wander.....PERHAPS neither will make the cut....NEWSOM and DESANTIS could be
the two picks....why? Because no one wants either of the present two possibilities.....BOTH have failed
and BOTH need to go. JMO

[/b]

The clarity of the last bolded is the FINAL word. It is more than odd that the comment was "ghosted":bounceballw

08 Jul 2022 12:08 #19 by Rick
Newsome has failed miserably and his state is paying the price, while DeSantis is killing it and even has a massive budget surplus because he didn't keep everything locked down. To compare those two men as equals in any way is ridiculous.

Look at which state has people leaving and whch has people coming in... it's common sense HA.

George Orwell

10 Jul 2022 12:50 #20 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL AND A MOBSTER......if that is acceptable behavior to u,I guess we have nothing more to talk about,

He lives rent free in your head and he will never be charged. Meanwhile Biden is destroying my children’s future.

BOLDED....R U SURE ABOUT THAT (said VINNY, in My Cousin Vinny....as he proceeds to rip thru the witnesses testimony)

www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/ja...iction-dut-rcna37479

"In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.

It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds