TRANSCRIPT (total and verbatim) Trump CALLING FOR V.P.'S DEATH....

06 Jul 2022 07:13 #1 by homeagain
www.npr.org/2022/06/28/1108396692/jan-6-...e-hearing-transcript

They're literally calling for the vice president to be f'ing hung. And Mark had responded something to the effect of, you heard him, Pat. He thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn't think they're doing anything wrong, to which Pat said something, this is f'ing crazy, we need to be doing something more. Briefly stepped into Mark's office, and when Mark had said something — when Mark had said something to the effect of he doesn't think they're doing anything wrong. Knowing what I had heard briefly in the dining room coupled with Pat discussing the hanging Mike Pence chants in the lobby of our office and then Mark's response, I understood "they're" to be the rioters in the Capitol that were chanting for the vice president to be hung. [End videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: Let me pause here on this point. As rioters chanted hang Mike Pence, the president of the United States, Donald Trump, said that "Mike deserves it," and that those rioters were not doing anything wrong. This is a sentiment that he has expressed at other times as well. In an interview with ABC News correspondent Jonathan Karl, President Trump was asked about the supporters chanting hang Mike Pence last year.

Instead of condemning them, the former president defended them. [Begin videotape]

JONATHAN KARL: Saying hang Mike Pence.

DONALD TRUMP: Because it's — it's common sense, Jon. It's common sense that you're supposed to protect — how can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right, how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress? [End videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: President Trump's view that the rioters were not doing anything wrong and that "Mike deserved it" helps us to understand why the president did not ask the rioters to leave the Capitol for multiple hours. In fact, he put this tweet out at 2:24 PM. Ms. Hutchinson, do you recall seeing this tweet, in which the president said the vice president did not have the courage to do what needed to be done?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I do.

THIS is the incitement that will be a PORTION OF THE INDICTMENT.....read the ENTIRE transcribed words....their r OTHER,EQUALLY AS HORRIFIC
stories that will cause ,in time, a ruling to come TO fruition.....INDICTED.....(IN TIME MY FRIEND,BUILDING A CASE, TAKES TIME.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2022 07:37 #2 by Rick
LOL!! "Verbatim".. "transcript"...

Do you have Trump's voice recording or something in Trump's hand writing? You do know that second or third hand hearsay isn't really very good evidence of anyting unless it's some backup for actual evidence,. right?

I hate to blow another one of your many failed predictions, but Trump will never see a courtroom for this. Your Democrats (and two Rinos) kep throwing shit at the wall and nothing ever sticks. Keep dreaming, this is always good entertainment.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jul 2022 08:12 #3 by homeagain
ya well,NIXON thought he was home free and clear..... AND HIS ENTIRE entourage included,NOT.....
THAT didn't turn out so well,did it? OH and there is Epstein and Maxwell...they thought their "business" was ballsy,but brilliant....and what can we say about crpyto currency?

IN TIME, everything comes to it;s natural completion.....even O.J. went to jail, just not for THE MURDER OF NICHOLE.

06 Jul 2022 09:24 #4 by FredHayek
The Boy Who Cried Wolf? How many months have you been wrong about candidate and President Trump's imminent jailing? You have a solid record of sixty months without Donald going to jail.
Why is it different this time?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jul 2022 09:45 #5 by homeagain
JAN 4TH 2021 TILL JULY 6TH 2022.....is 60 MONTHS???? u cannot be that inaccurate...U HAVE CONVENIENTLY FORGOT THE ATTACK ON THE CAPITOL TWO DAYS LATER JAN.6.....THAT,MY FRIEND WAS THE COUPE DE-GRACE.......like a chess game, his timer was switched to on....it is STILL
RUNNING,...TIME IS ELAPSING AND HIS "GAME" IS GONE. (LOST)

chessdelta.com/what-happens-when-chess-clock-runs-out/

As per the standard rules of chess, the player whose clock runs out loses the game. However, if the opponent cannot checkmate the player’s king by any series of legal moves then the game is drawn.

06 Jul 2022 10:46 #6 by Rick
There was solid evidence against Nixon HA. You're siding with the side that will go down in history as the party that failed at every turn... the economy, the border, covid, crime, and multile failed attempts to take out Donald J Trump.

Just curious if you could give me ANYTHING that your Democrats will be able to run on in November and 2024? Is there anything they've accompished since Trump left office that has been good for the country?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jul 2022 13:05 #7 by Rick
One more obvious clue that none of this is "verbatim"...

They're literally calling for the vice president to be f'ing hung. And Mark had responded something to the effect of, you heard him, Pat. He thinks Mike deserves it.

The bolded part indicates that the hearsay isn't accurate... shocker.

In case you don't know what verbatim means:

verbatim

adjective

Using exactly the same words; corresponding word for word

George Orwell

06 Jul 2022 13:27 #8 by FredHayek
You were saying that Donald Trump would be convicted by NY state years before January 2021. That never happened.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jul 2022 13:37 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote: There was solid evidence against Nixon HA. You're siding with the side that will go down in history as the party that failed at every turn... the economy, the border, covid, crime, and multile failed attempts to take out Donald J Trump.

Just curious if you could give me ANYTHING that your Democrats will be able to run on in November and 2024? Is there anything they've accompished since Trump left office that has been good for the country?

Let your mind wander.....PERHAPS neither will make the cut....NEWSOM and DESANTIS could be
the two picks....why? Because no one wants either of the present two possibilities.....BOTH have failed
and BOTH need to go. JMO

06 Jul 2022 13:54 #10 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: You were saying that Donald Trump would be convicted by NY state years before January 2021. That never happened.

NOPE.....written Nov.13 2021 at 8;45 am

review the LONG list of those who could be indicted (BANNON TOP DOG for ONE).....be objective,OBSERVE THE EFFORTS TO HIDE/SQUASH THE SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS.....IN TIME ALL
WILL EITHER DISCLOSE OR BE INDITED.....2023,2024 TRUMP IS TOAST.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds