The Most Divisive Speech in Presidential History

05 Sep 2022 18:33 #11 by Rick
Forgive me if my memory is not up to par, but I don’t remember very much criticism of Trump’s policies as much as for his words. People were doing very well and the polls on optimism were high, right up until China gave us that virus during an election year… conveniently for Democrats and our enemies.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2022 23:26 #12 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: I won't comment, because I never watch speeches(specifically state of the union or debates) They r just words...I observe ACTIONS. I would say,by actions posted in a video,he MAY be finding a pair.

homeagain wrote: IF you listened with intent......you would have heard a blatant bid to do something radical that will create chaos and attempt to block the building tsunami that is barreling his way. IT WAS A THREAT.....did you hear it? THE king is walking on thin ice and it is cracking considerable
faster than he anticipated.....jmo

06 Sep 2022 06:47 #13 by homeagain
AND BB......what was the date of the post and the context of the comment? I suspect it was EARLY in his tenure (could be wrong)......:bounceballw

06 Sep 2022 15:48 #14 by Blazer Bob
just demonstrating that you have one standard for Biden and another one for Trump.

06 Sep 2022 18:42 #15 by homeagain
AHEM...the question was...date of post and context. THE REASON is when it became obvious (early on)
that he was an autocratic ass----,I laid it out,I am NOT woke. Just for the record,for u and Rick,the ABSOLUTE MINUTE THE NEWS BROKE ABOUT THE PULLOUT FROM AFGHANISTAN....i POSTED IT WAS A REDO OF SAIGON AND BIDEN WAS SO BUSTED. (no, I don't suppose that is in your memory bank)....so don't try the "two faced" retort....because it looks lame.

06 Sep 2022 21:00 #16 by Blazer Bob
No, not that at all. You said you do not care what Biden says to the point of not even listening. Yet you have hundreds of orange man bad posts based on things he said.

I believe I included enough to make that point to make out of context squirming just that but you should be able to enter the quote into the search box to find it again.

What I was actually looking for was a when you were asked why you said he wants to be king you always responded with well he said " r4t3qwesdf ". I do not remember the quote you sited but it was a quote IE JUST WORDS.

07 Sep 2022 09:49 #17 by homeagain
AGAIN....early on in trump's term HIS ACTIONS were on display (still are,example Jan 6 Capitol scenario-and NOW THE DOC OF NUCLEAR SENSITIVE DATA AT MARA'LOGO).....(.u can not twist the shit around and make it SMELL LIKE A ROSE) BIDEN is /has been naive...he believes in attempting to be bipartisan,BIG MISTAKE,he comes from a generation that attempted to work it out.even tho it was laborious . Trump comes from a autocratic,ego centered core, MY WAY OR I GET EVEN....(YA GO AHEAD AND TELL ME i AM WRONG,THAT I am biased,that I am a leftist to the max) TIME WILL PROVE ME CORRECT,I don't expect any acknowledgement of my accurate prediction....just KNOWING it is coming is enough for me. (My lesson here on this plane,is Patience)

07 Sep 2022 11:12 #18 by Rick
Will you ever be skeptical about any allegations raised by the same people who have lied or have been wrong for the last 6 years? How many strike outs does it take to realize your team just hunts for crimes and spreads rumors and lies on a regular bases. Would it not be better for your credibility to just wait to see if what you’re told is actually true? The list of fails is getting very long.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Sep 2022 19:25 #19 by homeagain
WHEN TRUMP'S AG BARR SAYS THERE IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVICT,WHEN DEFENSE SECTY COHEN STATES THE SAME THING....i THINK THEY KNOW A;LITTLE SOMETHING U DON'T KNOW....(sad u r not privy to ALL information)

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds