The Most Divisive Speech in Presidential History

01 Sep 2022 22:16 #1 by Rick
Biden sank to a new unprecedented low today with that disgusting anti-American speech he spewed. He talked about Trump voters like he was Hitler talking about the Jews. Yes, a Hitler analogy is finally valid.

If you can’t be honest with yourself and the rest of us deplorable scum, you are truly lost. The way this man talked about millions of decent Americans was beyond anything Trump ever said about any group of people he didn’t know. Be honest and just admit it, Joe is dividing us with every word that comes out of his mouth. This man is a disgrace and I hope this nation is spared from two more years of this madness, and I don’t care how he goes out, as long as it’s in shame.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2022 22:31 #2 by FredHayek
This picture isn't photoshopped.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

04 Sep 2022 11:01 #3 by Wayne Harrison
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

04 Sep 2022 21:48 #4 by Blazer Bob
Welcome back Wayne. We know you could not keep away.

05 Sep 2022 07:15 #5 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: Welcome back Wayne. We know you could not keep away.

HEY BUDDY...GOOD TO HAVE SOME HELP AROUND HERE, I guess most people just aren't inclined to fight for what they believe in...(specifically if it goes against the grain and u actually have to DEFEND instead of disappear.)

ANYWAY, please post,we missed u......a worthy warrior.

05 Sep 2022 07:19 #6 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Biden sank to a new unprecedented low today with that disgusting anti-American speech he spewed. He talked about Trump voters like he was Hitler talking about the Jews. Yes, a Hitler analogy is finally valid.

If you can’t be honest with yourself and the rest of us deplorable scum, you are truly lost. The way this man talked about millions of decent Americans was beyond anything Trump ever said about any group of people he didn’t know. Be honest and just admit it, Joe is dividing us with every word that comes out of his mouth. This man is a disgrace and I hope this nation is spared from two more years of this madness, and I don’t care how he goes out, as long as it’s in shame.

THE BOLDED is striking in it's accurate description of WHY Trump was dumped in the first place.

05 Sep 2022 08:55 #7 by Rick
I’ve yet to hear your take on the current president’s last speech HA. What did you think of his message and was it helpful?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Sep 2022 10:43 #8 by homeagain
I won't comment, because I never watch speeches(specifically state of the union or debates) They r just words...I observe ACTIONS. I would say,by actions posted in a video,he MAY be finding a pair.

05 Sep 2022 13:29 #9 by Rick
Why be active in a political forum if you’re not interested in what the most powerful man in the world has to say? You’ve obviously listened to plenty of what Trump has to say because you tell us in almost every post you make.

But, you are also right in the fact that actions speak louder than words. So, could we talk about the actions Biden is taking without rehashing everything the last president said or is saying? I’m guessing that would not be possible.

George Orwell

05 Sep 2022 14:58 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Why be active in a political forum if you’re not interested in what the most powerful man in the world has to say? You’ve obviously listened to plenty of what Trump has to say because you tell us in almost every post you make.

But, you are also right in the fact that actions speak louder than words. So, could we talk about the actions Biden is taking without rehashing everything the last president said or is saying? I’m guessing that would not be possible.

NO,I HAVE OBSERVED TRUMP'S ACTIONS AND BASED MY POV ON HIS CHOICES.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds