OOPS....outed again....odds r others will follow

22 Sep 2022 12:30 #11 by koobookie
Rick, are you outraged over Trump's theft of Top Secret Classified documents? Do you think he needs to be held accountable? Do you think this needs to be investigated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2022 12:43 #12 by Rick

koobookie wrote: Rick, are you outraged over Trump's theft of Top Secret Classified documents? Do you think he needs to be held accountable? Do you think this needs to be investigated?

First I’d like to see the facts, like these that are very clear:

Comey speaking about Hillary’s server

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

[/b]

If this was Trump, would he have gotten the same pass Clinton did? Please be honest.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Sep 2022 12:49 #13 by koobookie
Well, the first fact is that Trump had around 300 Top Secret Documents in his position in violation of Federal law.

Second fact is that he took Presidential documents in violation of US law.

Third fact is that he, through his lawyers, lied about having any additional documents, which ended up containing about 100 Top Secret classified documents. That's obstruction of justice.

What more do you need to know?

22 Sep 2022 12:52 #14 by Rick
You deflected from the question, so I’ll ask again. If Trump did exactly what Hillary did, would he have gotten the same pass ? It’s an easy yes or no but I await your deflection.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Sep 2022 12:56 #15 by koobookie
and I'll ask again, are you as outraged over Trump's Top Secret document situation as you are over Hillary's email server?

"If you can’t answer that question, then (sic) you don’t have a good argument."

27 Sep 2022 13:28 #16 by Rick

koobookie wrote: and I'll ask again, are you as outraged over Trump's Top Secret document situation as you are over Hillary's email server?

"If you can’t answer that question, then (sic) you don’t have a good argument."

I have a lot more information about Hillary’s classified and top secret documents. I know how she got rid of them and I know how little the FBI cared about it. I heard Hillary lie about them many times, including recently when she said she never had classified documents.

The left has been alleging crimes by Trump before knowing anything other than accusations without details. They’ve used the same strategy for 6 years now and have come up empty for 6 years.

I’ll wait for the facts that prove his alleged crimes.

George Orwell

27 Sep 2022 13:51 #17 by koobookie
and yet Hillary was investigated and no charges were pressed. Next argument, Rick?

27 Sep 2022 14:01 #18 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: and yet Hillary was investigated and no charges were pressed. Next argument, Rick?

That just means prosecutors favor one party over another.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Sep 2022 14:08 #19 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: and yet Hillary was investigated and no charges were pressed. Next argument, Rick?

That just means prosecutors favor one party over another.

No, that means she was investigated, was not charged, and you don't like the outcome, so you cry "favoritism."

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds