OOPS....outed again....odds r others will follow

21 Sep 2022 11:53 #1 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/legal/trump-sued-by-new-...al-fraud-2022-09-21/

ttorney General Letitia James, a Democrat, said her office uncovered more than 200 examples of misleading asset valuations, and the complaint mentioned 23 assets that she called "grossly and fraudulently inflated."

referring allegations of criminal wrongdoing to federal prosecutors in Manhattan and the Internal Revenue Service for investigation.

"The pattern of fraud and deception that was used by Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization for their own financial benefit is astounding," James told a news conference.

"Claiming that you have money that you do not have does not amount to the 'art of the deal,' it's the art of the steal," James said, referring to the title of a 1987 book written by Trump.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2022 12:27 #2 by Rick
She’s an election denier who ran on during Trump before she had any evidence. If she had criminal evidence bc against him she would have charged him. I think she was promised something big, like schumers seat when that POS is done.

I thought election deniers were a “threat to democracy”?

Free thinking people know what’s going on here.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Sep 2022 15:36 #3 by homeagain
s2.washingtonpost.com/camp-rw/?trackId=5...linknum=4&linktot=49

Financially, if the state of New York wins, Trump and his children could be barred from ever running a company in New York, and his company will have to pay $250 million in fees.

Legally, there are as many as half a dozen investigations of Trump going on right now, and this is the first one to bring some kind of legal action against the former president. We fully expect those investigations to follow their own facts. But whatever veneer of legal protection there was for Trump as a former president was just symbolically broken. Could this make it politically easier for criminal investigations, from the federal government to Georgia, to bring charges against him or his top allies?

ANOTHER piece of the puzzle that Will put down the ex POTUS.....brick by brick building the basis of his downfall.......Q4 2023 IN ABOUT A YEAR.

21 Sep 2022 20:26 #4 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2022/09/21/politics/appeals-...lassified-documents/

A federal appeals court is allowing the Justice Department to continue looking at documents marked as classified that were seized from former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home and resort.
The emergency intervention upends a trial judge's order over those documents that had blocked federal investigators' work on the documents, and is a strong rebuke of the Trump team's attempt to suggest without evidence that materials were somehow declassified. Trump's options to block the criminal investigation are now dimming with one of his only remaining possibilities being an emergency request to the Supreme Court.

OF COURSE HE WILL APPEAL........I NAILED IT,AND U ASK WHY IT WILL TAKE SO LONG TO BRING THE EX POTUS TO JUSTICE....Q4 2023

22 Sep 2022 07:50 #5 by homeagain

Rick wrote: She’s an election denier who ran on during Trump before she had any evidence. If she had criminal evidence bc against him she would have charged him. I think she was promised something big, like schumers seat when that POS is done.

I thought election deniers were a “threat to democracy”?

Free thinking people know what’s going on here.

AOC, is apparently FREE THINKING.....SHE WAS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT THIS INFO FORWARD....HERE IS THE VIDEO....(NOW SAY U WERE WRONG)

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/america...-trump-b2172684.html

22 Sep 2022 09:06 #6 by FredHayek
Exactly. She promised to go after President Trump before she had seen any evidence. Does America want prosecutors like that? Would you vote for a Republican attorney general who promised to pursue charges against Governor Polis as soon as he took office? Before he had actually looked at any evidence?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Sep 2022 09:54 #7 by homeagain
IF he did something extremely egregious and it REQUIRED an investigation and facts...U BET. i TOLD U
THAT TRUMP'S TREACHERY WOULD BACK FIRE ON HIM....and there IT is on film and entered into records...ALL THE BODIES THAT R BURIED r coming back to get even.......time is what will trip up TRUMP.

22 Sep 2022 12:07 #8 by Rick
Here’s a question you’ve never answered, so I’m sure I’ll get the usual sidestep.

If Trump had a secret server where he trafficked classified and top secret documents.., would Trump have been treated the same way as Hillary if he destroyed 33k emails, smashed his devices, bleach bit the server, and then denied he did anything wrong?

If you can’t answer that question, you don’t have a good argument.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Sep 2022 12:15 #9 by homeagain
would Trump have been treated the same way as Hillary if he destroyed 33k emails, smashed his devices, bleach bit the server, and then denied he did anything wrong?

is that YOUR OPINION OR IS THAT A FACT? IF it is fact....please state your source,do due diligence and provide the factual context of your assertion. OTHERWISE, it is just more vomit spewing forth.

22 Sep 2022 12:30 #10 by Rick
You do know what a hypothetical question is, right? Or, are you questioning whether or not Hillary had a secret server where she had classified and top secret documents?

Would you like the words of James Comey?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds