Battling the fact based reality of Trump's world.

23 Sep 2022 07:12 #1 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/...igations-litigation/

THIS LINK WORKED WHEN I POSTED........break it down,the FULL fact filled overview of TRUMP'S legal battles,and there r many. HOW CAN HE CONCENTRATE ON WORLD AFFAIRS AND KEEP US OUT OF NUCLEAR WAR? His head is spinning,he is being assaulted on every LEGAL front and
when u r inundated,u make some serious errors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2022 09:46 #2 by Freezeman
[quote="homeagain" HOW CAN HE CONCENTRATE ON WORLD AFFAIRS AND KEEP US OUT OF NUCLEAR WAR? .[/quote]

Is it your reality that it is Trumps job to keep us out of nuclear war now or are you just prepared to blame him if it now happens?

23 Sep 2022 12:49 #3 by ramage
Well, someone else other than myself wonders how Trump can keep us out of nuclear war while Slo Joe is President.

23 Sep 2022 13:31 #4 by FredHayek
Good point. Everyone on the Left and Never Trumpers constantly warned us that President Trump would get the US involved in new wars. It never happened, and his son-in-law Kushner helped make the Mideast more peaceful with the Abraham Accords, uniting the Arabs and Israelis against the terrorist nation of Iran.

President Biden? He has started a new proxy-Cold War with Russia that could go nuclear. Will we see tactical nukes used in Europe on Joe's watch?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Sep 2022 17:46 #5 by homeagain
HE IS MAKING A RUN...(at least he is broadcasting the basis for a run)......HE will attempt anything,because he knows the legal eagles r closing in..... no, he is not President,but his influence within the R's is tenacious and when logic is a non existent,anything can happen.. AS FOR KUSHNER......U BETTER DO SOME HEAVY RESEARCH ON THAT ONE,HE WAS IN BED WITH THE ENEMY/STRUCK DEALS THAT BENEFITED NOT ONLY HIM/HIS FAMILY BUT PUT US IN A WEAK POSITION,,,,,DO THE RESEARCH.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds