Your Life After Trump

26 Sep 2022 12:14 #11 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Your Life After Trump

Rick wrote: Still can’t tell me how your life will be better when Trump is gone… noted.

Are you out there Koobookie? Maybe you have the ability to answer the question.

When Trump is gone, my life will be better because his actions won't be daily news and I will never hear of him again, sort of like Rush Limbaugh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2022 12:15 #12 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: I don't understand their obsession. Trump's 15 minutes should be over, but they keep dragging him into the spotlight.

He keeps dragging himself into the spotlight. He is the most insecure narcissist ever created.

26 Sep 2022 18:19 #13 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Your Life After Trump
So while the hard-core Democrats are obsessing about January 6th as the midterms come up, (even though Trump isn't running), meanwhile moderate Democrats and unaffiliated are more concerned with inflation and rising crime rates. And voting Republican?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Sep 2022 21:11 #14 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Your Life After Trump
My opinion, no references, Koobookie, the obsession of President Trump is confined to blogs, such as this, and the MSM. Most people are concerned about the losses they have suffered under the Biden Administration . Talking heads are not needed to tell them what they encounter at the gas pump, the grocery store check out, the fear of whether they will be mugged in the parking lot. Continuing onto what their children are being taught in schools , the losses in their retirement plans.

27 Sep 2022 00:58 #15 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Your Life After Trump

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Still can’t tell me how your life will be better when Trump is gone… noted.

When Trump is gone, my life will be better because his actions won't be daily news and I will never hear of him again, sort of like Rush Limbaugh.

That is worth preserving. You said more than you think.

27 Sep 2022 07:41 - 27 Sep 2022 07:44 #16 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Your Life After Trump

Blazer Bob wrote:

koobookie wrote:

That is worth preserving. You said more than you think.

You’re right Bob, THAT was the the honest response I was waiting for. This country could burn to the ground because of idiotic leftist policies that hurt us all, but the loyal Trump haters will still feel like they won something that makes all the misery worth while.

That’s one of those strange human traits that I’m grateful not to have. Thanks for your honesty Koobookie, it confirms what I already knew.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Sep 2022 08:43 #17 by koobookie
Oh, you all think that Trump returning to the White House would be good for the country. You don't see that he's a pariah who has divided this country and weakened out standing in the world. That tells me everything I need to know about you.

I had a friend who, while Trump was first running for the office, who said "Trump says what everyone is thinking." My response was "He's not saying what I'm thinking." My friend stared at me blankly, not believing me. It was at that point that I realized Trump was the epitome of the racist nationalists in this country, enabling their hatred.

But then I don't suppose any of you remember the way Trump mocked a disabled reporter. There's a video - you can google it. I don't suppose any of you remember when Trump told a crowd to "Knock the Crap Out of Protesters, I'll Pay Legal Fees." That's what he was thinking, so I guess that's what all of you are thinking? I don't suppose any of you remember when he said "I can grab them by the p*ssy?" But then, that's what you guys do, right? I mean, he's your hero and you want him to run again, because...?

It's unfortunate that you all think he was a great President, because he will go down in history as the most corrupt and ineffective President ever to hold the office. That's what your worship of him says about you.

27 Sep 2022 13:09 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Your Life After Trump
Facts always get pin the way of that argument Koobookie. Before China gave us Covid, consumer confidence was high, energy independence was achieved, lowest unemployment was achieved by minorities, inflation was low, he didn’t start any wars (he just brokered peace deals in the ME)..,,

These are all things that matter and can be measured. If you were to ask the average American how Biden has made their lives better, I think they would have a very hard time coming up with anything.

But the actual topic is about how your life will be better without Trump. The only way your life will be better is if you think about Trump all the time his removal from politics will help you mentally. That would be pretty sad if that’s how you find happiness.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Sep 2022 13:23 #19 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Your Life After Trump
Did you disown your "racist nationalist" friend? What was your friend's hatred?

27 Sep 2022 13:29 #20 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Your Life After Trump
[quote="Rick" post=395160]Facts always get pin the way of that argument Koobookie. Before China gave us Covid, consumer confidence was high, energy independence was achieved, lowest unemployment was achieved by minorities, inflation was low, he didn’t start any wars (he just brokered peace deals in the ME)..,,

These are all things that matter and can be measured. If you were to ask the average American how Biden has made their lives better, I think they would have a very hard time coming up with anything.

But the actual topic is about how your life will be better without Trump. The only way your life will be better is if you think about Trump all the time his removal from politics will help you mentally. That would be pretty sad if that’s how you find happiness.[/quote]

FACTS....LET'S LOOK AT THE

www.businessinsider.com/trump-biggest-ac...tracting-covid-19-14

Trump's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic will likely go down as one of the biggest disasters in US history. Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died, and millions are unemployed.

On the day Trump left office, there had been more than 24.3 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the US and over 405,000 reported fatalities. The US has the worst coronavirus outbreak in the world. As of January 20, the US COVID-19 death toll was on the verge of surpassing the total number of American service members killed during World War II.

Despite this, Trump repeatedly downplayed the threat of the virus and contradicted top public-health experts, flouting recommendations from advisors on his own White House coronavirus task force.

In March 2020, Trump privately admitted to veteran reporter Bob Woodward (on tape) that he was deliberately misleading the public on the dangers of the virus in an effort to avoid inducing panic.

Public health experts have cited Trump's nonchalant approach to the virus and tendency to reject science as one of the primary factors in why the US emerged as the epicenter.

Trump refused to accept responsibility for his failed response to the pandemic, blaming China instead.
Failure: The US economy

THE ECONOMY IS THE NEXT SECTION.....read it well. FACTS FROM A CREDIBLE/REPUTABLE SOURCE.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds