Your Life After Trump

27 Sep 2022 13:40 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Your Life After Trump
Trump didn’t kill the economy. He was ok with”two weeks to slow the spread”.., he believed the scientists and you and everyone on the left still does. He wanted businesses and schools opened but the left did the opposite (along with a few idiot Republicans), Trump got hit with something no other president in our lifetime had to deal with.

The fact is, more people died under Biden’s rule, Period. He had a year of information and millions of shots he forced people to take.

But this has nothing to do with the topic anyway. If losing your obsession with Trump makes your life better, just admit it like Koobookie did. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2022 13:46 #22 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Your Life After Trump
Rick, it's not my obsession. He's in the news daily. It's impossible to escape from the constant TRUMP. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. When he's not in the news, then he does some crap that puts himself back in the news, just like the narcissist he is.

I cannot wait until he is no longer in the news. It will be a welcome relief.

27 Sep 2022 14:19 #23 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Your Life After Trump

Rick wrote: Trump didn’t kill the economy. He was ok with”two weeks to slow the spread”.., he believed the scientists and you and everyone on the left still does. He wanted businesses and schools opened but the left did the opposite (along with a few idiot Republicans), Trump got hit with something no other president in our lifetime had to deal with.

The fact is, more people died under Biden’s rule, Period. He had a year of information and millions of shots he forced people to take.

But this has nothing to do with the topic anyway. If losing your obsession with Trump makes your life better, just admit it like Koobookie did. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

oh my god.....the TRUTH has been laid before u,from a credible source and the DENIAL is obscene. OF COURSE OTHER PRESIDENTS HAVE BEEN HIT WITH ALMOST INSURMOUNTABLE OBSTACLES,how soon u forget SEPT.11,2001......the lame ass excuses for an ego centered,man child that has NEVER TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS CHILDLIKE MIND,FOR HIS FAILURES,FOR HIS
LACK OF INTEGRITY.....IS ABOUT TO COME BACK TO BITE HIM IN THE ASS.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds