Is Dave Wissel Lying?

21 Oct 2022 11:56 - 21 Oct 2022 12:32 #1 by GeorgeM
Interesting discussion at last Tuesday's BOCC meeting. The question, asked by Sheriff McGraw, "Is Dave Wissel lying?" Amy Mitchell's response (after a bit of tapdancing around the issue), Well, maybe. Start at 4:20. (This is the audio of that meeting directly from the Park County website. It will download the audio, and you have to click the download in order to listen.)
https://www.mediafire.com/.../10182022105220.../file

Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. -- George Eliot (Mary Anne Evans)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2022 13:55 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Is Dave Wissel Lying?
Unable to load....Wissell has been around for along time....u can take that anyway u want. I am now on the Western Slope,so the political arena is now our city council(the old boy system),here in Montrose.

21 Oct 2022 14:29 #3 by GeorgeM
Replied by GeorgeM on topic Is Dave Wissel Lying?
It is an active download. Pressing the link will send the file to your device, then you have to click on the file to listen to it.

Good Old Boy networks seem to be the standard fare for rural areas...

Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. -- George Eliot (Mary Anne Evans)

21 Oct 2022 15:02 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Is Dave Wissel Lying?
"Good Old Boy networks seem to be the standard fare for rural areas..."

Why do you make this assumption of rural areas ? What is your experience of rural areas? Do you live in a rural area or an urban area or a suburban area?

21 Oct 2022 15:38 #5 by GeorgeM
Replied by GeorgeM on topic Is Dave Wissel Lying?
"Do you live in a rural area or an urban area or a suburban area?" Thanks for asking. I live in a county the size of the state of Delaware, with a total population of about 18,000 people. Bears shit in my backyard and elk mosey across my property about once a week this time of year. Yeah, I'd say it was rural.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds