Right wing traitors strike again

30 Oct 2022 08:34 #11 by Blazer Bob

Rick wrote: I'm just wondering if I could even start a thread about Left Wing Traitors as a reaction to what the left is doing to our country. I seem to recall that kind of divisive thread was not tolerated... maybe times have changed so I'll roll with the precedent.

Depends on the day.

ScienceChic wrote: First, yes, what Waters said was bad and even CNN called her out for it. I don't listen to that woman because she's all about partisan rhetoric meant to outrage and inflame.

Second, this thread is exactly the example of what I've pointed out as making the problem of our divisiveness worse. Instead of simply attacked Waters for her shitty comments, you made this all about those here who might support her. This is the kind of thread I will start moving to The Ring because you make it personal instead of discussing the poor state of partisan politics and how we fix this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2022 08:41 #12 by FredHayek
Wow! Elon Musk responds to a Hillary Clinton tweet with a story that 82 year old Paul Pelosi had hired a male prostitute who got into a fight with him.
New Twitter is wild!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Oct 2022 08:44 #13 by GeorgeM
I don't post often, and therefore don't know what "moving to the ring" means, but suspect it's where the more egregious comments go. Ramage's characterization of this incident as some kind of homosexual liaison between right-wing "friends" intent on infiltrating the deep state is at least egregious and typical of the utter fantastical "truths" folks spin from whole cloth these days which generally end up airing on FOX News. Typical too as a testament to how far some have gone down the rabbit hole in emulation of their idol, their savior, their embodiment of the second coming, the Grand Poobah of Mar-a-Lago.

Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. -- George Eliot (Mary Anne Evans)

30 Oct 2022 19:42 - 30 Oct 2022 19:43 #14 by Rick

GeorgeM wrote: ypical too as a testament to how far some have gone down the rabbit hole in emulation of their idol, their savior, their embodiment of the second coming, the Grand Poobah of Mar-a-Lago.

Hey George, would you mind giving an example or two I'm probably one of the biggest supporters of Trump's POLICIES, but I bow to or worship no man, nor do I recall anyone else here doing so. Perhaps you spend too much time listening to left wing narratives on the leftist networks that play that 24/7.

If you'd like to stick around and debate his policies, I'd be happy to ablige.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Oct 2022 08:40 #15 by homeagain
WANTA' talk about holding infants,.small children in holding pens (like cattle).....inhuman treatment,lack of oversight,unsanitary conditions,lack of healthcare and their PARENTS no where in sight. I can link u up with NUMEROUS CITES,if us wish.....wanta talk about the policy of OVERCHARGING gov. personnel to stay at his hotel....like the personnel that were there to PROTECT HIS FAMILY AND HIS EGO CENTERED rear.

31 Oct 2022 08:45 #16 by Rick
Start a topic HA and we can compare and contrast Trump's policies to Obama's and Biden's. This gabage thread is not that place for a new discussion.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Oct 2022 13:02 #17 by homeagain
"If you'd like to stick around and debate his policies, I'd be happy to oblige".

BUT, u invited the discourse.....NOW u decline?

01 Nov 2022 09:36 #18 by Rick

homeagain wrote: "If you'd like to stick around and debate his policies, I'd be happy to oblige".

BUT, u invited the discourse.....NOW u decline?

Yes, in another thread. This one is hot leftist garbage created before any facts were known. Feel free to start a thread and maybe George will offer his insight. We need more opinions around here..

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds