ATTENTION .......GET LOUD

04 Dec 2022 08:51 #1 by homeagain
thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3757069-co...-of-foster-children/

CAPTA is the only federal law that addresses the representation of children in their abuse and neglect cases. The law gets reauthorized every five years, in theory, but reauthorization has been pending since 2015 and some fear that if it is not moved now, with critical pending updates including this provision, it could be stalled for years to come. Both chambers of Congress passed bipartisan reauthorization bills last year and have a chance to make sure it is passed by year’s end. 

Ok, all u pro lifers.....NOW U CAN DO SOMETHING THAT IS NEEDED......get loud and lobby for this bill ( think that MIGHT be something important and
impressive)......it certainly would improve your (collective) image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Dec 2022 14:03 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ATTENTION .......GET LOUD
Does the bill address the mutilation of children who have been indoctrinated into thinking they can surgically change their gender (while still not allowed to have a tattoo or drink alcohol)?

You’d have me if that were covered as well, along with strict punishment for those adults who allow it to happen.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Dec 2022 15:13 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ATTENTION .......GET LOUD
www.everycrsreport.com/reports/R40899.html

There is a current PDF that is updated and breaks it down.....U see if it fits your criteria.

04 Dec 2022 18:24 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ATTENTION .......GET LOUD
I don't have to, because I understand how sick our society has become and how little these virtue signalling monsters care about children. Feel free to prove me wrong but I doubt you can.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds