CNN: Biden Caught With Classified

12 Jan 2023 19:23 #21 by FredHayek

Did Hunter Biden have access to these Top Secret documents? He lists the Biden home as his current residence.
Is it a good idea for a private citizen who is taking millions from foreign companies to have access to top secret files on foreign nations?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2023 06:53 - 13 Jan 2023 06:54 #22 by homeagain
I believe THAT was never indicated by me....CAN U SAY"TWISTED WORDS'' for RICK

13 Jan 2023 08:29 #23 by ramage
As often said, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Attachments:

13 Jan 2023 10:11 #24 by Rick

homeagain wrote: I believe THAT was never indicated by me....CAN U SAY"TWISTED WORDS'' for RICK

Nor implied by me.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jan 2023 10:14 #25 by Rick
Looks like this really will be the end of Biden as I predicted more than a year ago. The Dems protect their own and could have “lost” those documents.

This is the best excuse, especially since they could continue to charge Trump for the same thing. Looks like we get the brain dead VP to replace the brain dead POTUS. Twilight Zone.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jan 2023 12:41 #26 by ramage
If you have ever walked in a "stock pond", a pond from which cattle drink, you have experienced the muck that sucks at your boots and makes it very difficult to move.
Well, that is what Slo Joe is walking in now.
Hunter Biden claimed in, 2018, that he owns the property that Slo Joe described as his home.

I have been told by sources close to the search that the lawyers were asked by Biden to look for family pictures and videos that would be sent to imemories.com and in no way that they were looking for classified documents.

13 Jan 2023 16:50 #27 by ramage
Then we have an actual picture of "Biden's Garage" not to be confused with "Leno's Garage".
Attachments:

16 Jan 2023 09:55 #28 by Rick
This whole double standard is the best proof of how corrupt and useless our FBI has become. I wonder how many classified documents his drug addiction son has stumbled upon? Maybe Joe shared this stuff with Hunter since Hunter is the smartest man Biden knows (his words).

George Orwell

18 Jan 2023 09:08 #29 by ramage
When the information that Biden had classified documents was released, it was my opinion that the democrats were creating a scenario by which they will dump Biden or he will resign for health reasons.
With the further disclosures, I find this much more plausible. Obviously they knew of the documents prior to the 2022 Midterms, The information was withheld so as to not adversely effect the outcome. A successful ploy.
Each day there is a new revelation injurious to Slo Joe. The dems can tolerate Harris as President for a year, until the campaign season during which she will expose her incompentency and a fresh face candidate, perhaps Newsom, Polis, can come forward to battle Trump and waltz to the White House because "orange man bad".

However, It may be that Trump is running interference for DeSantis, i.e. taking all the democrat shots, for the next 18 months. At the Republican convention, he will step aside for DeSantis and the democrats will have only the months of Sept and Oct 2023, to pivot and attack DeSantis.

18 Jan 2023 11:43 #30 by ramage
I feel sorry for Slo Joe or perhaps, schadenfreude. He is being "kicked under the bus" by the very people that covered for him for so long. Today the latest is CNN, reporting on how Joe's brother sold his family relationship to Joe. the other day we learned that Garland did not allow the FBI to search for documents rather he allowed Biden's lawyers to do the search, not overseen by the FBI.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds