CNN: Biden Caught With Classified

18 Jan 2023 13:34 #31 by homeagain

Rick wrote: This whole double standard is the best proof of how corrupt and useless our FBI has become. I wonder how many classified documents his drug addiction son has stumbled upon? Maybe Joe shared this stuff with Hunter since Hunter is the smartest man Biden knows (his words).

Shall we amend that to how corrupt/incompetent our entire government has become?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2023 14:39 #32 by FredHayek
Politicians pass the laws but never feel like they are bound by them.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

18 Jan 2023 22:46 #33 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: This whole double standard is the best proof of how corrupt and useless our FBI has become. I wonder how many classified documents his drug addiction son has stumbled upon? Maybe Joe shared this stuff with Hunter since Hunter is the smartest man Biden knows (his words).

Shall we amend that to how corrupt/incompetent our entire government has become?.

No need to remind me… I preach about the destruction that of our country every day, and it’s not by space aliens. It’s because of the growing and unaccountable bureaucracy the people keep voting for. If you vote for bigger government, that’s what you get. How does an ever expanding blob of lifer politicians and government bureaucrats ever become more concerned about the people they govern than they do about their own self interests? They never will.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jan 2023 07:27 #34 by homeagain
OH BUT... it is bringing the Fourth Turning into play.

23 Jan 2023 18:40 #35 by Rick

homeagain wrote: OH BUT... it is bringing the Fourth Turning into play.

I don't think you have any idea who is behind the Great Reset aka Fourth Turning and how evil these people are. Hint: they are the opposite of conservatives.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Jan 2023 08:00 #36 by homeagain
I don't think you have any idea who is behind the Great Reset aka Fourth Turning (per Rick)

Just a small reminder...HISTORY is the 'hitman'.....we have overviewed this before....it is a cycle, repeated about every 70 to 80 years (about the span of a person's lifetime,THIS is OUR generations great reset)

27 Jan 2023 08:38 #37 by Rick

homeagain wrote: I don't think you have any idea who is behind the Great Reset aka Fourth Turning (per Rick)

Just a small reminder...HISTORY is the 'hitman'.....we have overviewed this before....it is a cycle, repeated about every 70 to 80 years (about the span of a person's lifetime,THIS is OUR generations great reset)

Are you able to admit who these people are and what ideology they side with? This isn’t some natural phenomenon directed by the stars, these are evil people that we can stop if enough of us are able to wake up. Do you want this reshuffling of the deck that comes with mass starvation and loss of freedoms?

George Orwell

27 Jan 2023 10:18 #38 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: ...HISTORY is the 'hitman'.....)

HISTORY? I THOUGHT IT WAS TRUMP

27 Jan 2023 12:51 - 27 Jan 2023 12:54 #39 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: I don't think you have any idea who is behind the Great Reset aka Fourth Turning (per Rick)

Are you able to admit who these people are and what ideology they side with? This isn’t some natural phenomenon directed by the stars, these are evil people that we can stop if enough of us are able to wake up. Do you want this reshuffling of the deck that comes with mass starvation and loss of freedoms?

Astrology is a portion of this equation,BUT history collides with past collective actions......the lack of action taken/apathy/lack of attention/ intentional or unintentional has culminated into the present p.o.s. We,collectively,as a nation have been given MANY opportunities to make positive changes.....we elected NOT to, CHANGE is a constant .....NOW we r forced to face our decisions. THIS TOO SHALL PASS
and when it does,we will be in a far better world.....TIME must elapse,lessons must be taken to heart,and
decisions must be sound and encompass a forward thinking format. WHEN this occurs, u will see an unencumbered,smooth transition to peace and wholeness.

This exercise is a lesson.....pass or fail,the only grade available.

29 Jan 2023 06:13 #40 by Rick
That’s lots of words that don’t describe the problem. The problem is very simple. Very rich people with intentions that are very bad for human freedom.

Democrats always wailing about “threats to democracy “ yet they accept people like George Soros spending billions to bypass democracy and weaken our country.

Time to wake up HA.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds