THENDoor swings BOTH WAYS....disclosure

24 Jan 2023 19:49 #11 by FredHayek
It will be interesting to see how the Abrams tanks survive against drone dropped antitank mines and precision guided artillery. Might earn valuable intelligence to help US armor crews survive in the next war.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2023 20:37 #12 by ramage
Fred,
There is no next war. We are in one right now.

24 Jan 2023 20:49 #13 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: ...only to find that INTERGRITY was not in Trump's lexicon NOR was intelligence.

(he was going to "nuke" another country and blame it on some other figurehead).....LOOK IT UP,now that right there, is such an asinine act, it is NOT a leap to understand why his subordinate/peers said FU I'm gone.)

MERDE. The moon is made of green cheese and it is all Trump's fault.

25 Jan 2023 06:50 #14 by homeagain
NO, it is not all Trumps fault. I am simply stating that there r TWO factors,not just Biden. EQUAL BLAME..

25 Jan 2023 07:03 #15 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: ...only to find that INTERGRITY was not in Trump's lexicon NOR was intelligence.

(he was going to "nuke" another country and blame it on some other figurehead).....LOOK IT UP,now that right there, is such an asinine act, it is NOT a leap to understand why his subordinate/peers said FU I'm gone.)

MERDE. The moon is made of green cheese and it is all Trump's fault.

www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggested-...one-else-book-2023-1

Trump was also reportedly "baffled and annoyed" that he would need congressional approval for a pre-emptive strike.

25 Jan 2023 09:33 #16 by FredHayek
He wouldn't have needed approval for a strike. Since the Atomic Age, Congress gave up their War Powers to the President. He can launch nukes without approval, especially in response to a perceived launch from another nation.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds