THENDoor swings BOTH WAYS....disclosure

16 Jan 2023 10:35 #1 by homeagain
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3812984-...comes-for-joe-biden/

This question should not go away. If the president, any president, spends 60 weekends away from the White House in under two years in office, the public has a right to know who is visiting him. This is especially true in Biden’s case, when the home had unsecured classified documents on the property. 

Other questions for Team Biden:

Why didn’t the DOJ inform the public of the discovery of the classified documents when they were first discovered on Nov. 2? Is it because the midterm elections were coming a few days later? 

Why is this information coming out now, six years after the documents were originally stored? Is it because a majority of Democrats (57 percent) and most Americans (70 percent) don’t want Biden to seek a second term given that he’s already in his eighties? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2023 12:28 #2 by Rick
Why post this in another thread and then repeat it with a new thread?

I think all honest people with at least a marginally average IQ can see and feel the damage done in the last two years. The major left wing sources are being forced to report on this as well so you know the end is coming for Biden, as I’ve predicted. Too bad they are still too biased to report on the actual damage he’s done.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jan 2023 07:21 #3 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Why post this in another thread and then repeat it with a new thread?

I think all honest people with at least a marginally average IQ can see and feel the damage done in the last two years. The major left wing sources are being forced to report on this as well so you know the end is coming for Biden, as I’ve predicted. Too bad they are still too biased to report on the actual damage he’s done.

[/b]

MY TAKE....equal damage by both sides....u can not cast only ONE as the villain...AGAIN universal law WILL prevail. U r witnessing that play out.

17 Jan 2023 15:36 #4 by FredHayek
The Secret Service has those names and the background checks they administered. Could Congress subpoena those?

I know the Secret Service prefers to not rat out the president because they don't want to be in a position where he/she feels that they can't be trusted by the POTUS, but being forced to give up those names?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Jan 2023 08:11 #5 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: MY TAKE....equal damage by both sides....u can not cast only ONE as the villain...AGAIN universal law WILL prevail. U r witnessing that play out.

You’re absolutely right! 100% of Democrats and a minority group of Republicans who, like the Democrats, are anti-Trump and pro-establishment scum.

If you don’t like what these people are doing to the country, STOP VOTING FOR THEM!!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jan 2023 07:46 #6 by homeagain
THEN, encourage, support ($$$) other individuals who will regain,renew and revise our structure. That,in the future,INTERGRITY and intelligence will outweigh the lobbyists and the "old boy system'.

23 Jan 2023 18:37 #7 by Rick

homeagain wrote: THEN, encourage, support ($$$) other individuals who will regain,renew and revise our structure. That,in the future,INTERGRITY and intelligence will outweigh the lobbyists and the "old boy system'.

I did, that's why I voted for Trump who isn't part of the corrupt government system. Why do you think the system wants to take him out? Common sense can be your friend if you're willing to invite it into your head.

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freezeman

24 Jan 2023 08:10 #8 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: THEN, encourage, support ($$$) other individuals who will regain,renew and revise our structure. That,in the future,INTERGRITY and intelligence will outweigh the lobbyists and the "old boy system'.

I did, that's why I voted for Trump who isn't part of the corrupt government system. Why do you think the system wants to take him out? Common sense can be your friend if you're willing to invite it into your head.

AND, many others did also....only to find that INTERGRITY was not in Trump's lexicon NOR was intelligence.

(he was going to "nuke" another country and blame it on some other figurehead).....LOOK IT UP,now that right there, is such an asinine act, it is NOT a leap to understand why his subordinate/peers said FU I'm gone.)

24 Jan 2023 10:15 #9 by FredHayek
Everyone thought Trump would be a warmonger but he actually was much more peaceful than either President Obama or President Biden. Biden is spending billions on the biggest war in Europe since 1945.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Jan 2023 12:40 #10 by ramage
Slo Joe has "wagged the dog".. The administration is going to send Abrams tanks to Ukraine along with Germany sending Leopard tanks.
This should give the MSM would something to report on rather than the 5 different tranches of classified documents that have been discovered in various homes and offices.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds