Ron Klain Resigning

22 Jan 2023 07:14 #1 by Rick
Ron Klain Resigning was created by Rick
The architect of the Biden administration is bailing from the Titanic. Too bad the damage is already done and the hole will not be repaired anytime soon.

Maybe it has something to do with six more classified documents found in yet another location. Is this not gross mishandling of classified documents? I think Ron knows and doesn’t want to have to keep lying like KJP does on a daily basis.

The woke mind virus is penetrating the firewalls of some of the world's smartest meat computers at a prodigious rate!

Elon Musk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2023 07:27 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Ron Klain Resigning
OH PLEASE, OMG it was a revolving door EVERY MONTH in the Trump adm.....when people decided,enough is enough OR they were adamant about egregious decisions/requests...they went FU.,I'm gone

22 Jan 2023 11:35 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Ron Klain Resigning
This is a big sign that the Democrats will not support President Biden running again. Otherwise Ron would be helping Joe to run again.

President Obama: Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up.

23 Jan 2023 06:59 #4 by homeagain
no one wants him to run again (ahem)

23 Jan 2023 18:13 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Ron Klain Resigning

homeagain wrote: no one wants him to run again (ahem)

Isn't that funny though? He was supposed to be this upstanding honest guy who would bring respect back to the presidency. Whaty exactly did ya'll base that fantasy on since we all know his history? Now he's got classified documents from his years as a Senator. Hilarious!

The woke mind virus is penetrating the firewalls of some of the world's smartest meat computers at a prodigious rate!

Elon Musk

24 Jan 2023 08:37 #6 by homeagain
GEE, let me think......TRUMP was becoming a beacon of bullshit and everyone was bone weary of his
bizarre/scary thinking. (like, I WON AND I AM TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY)......fraud,fake news,AND
thinking he was beyond the law......it was a crap shot, 50/50....an ancient "fixture" or a lunatic. ANCIENT
WON.

24 Jan 2023 10:13 #7 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Ron Klain Resigning
I didn't like either choice from the Republicans or Democrats last round. And because of the pandemic BS, the fix was in for the Democrat primary. Hopefully Democrat voters get a complete primary in 2024.

President Obama: Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up.

25 Jan 2023 11:05 #8 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Ron Klain Resigning

homeagain wrote: GEE, let me think......TRUMP was becoming a beacon of bullshit and everyone was bone weary of his
bizarre/scary thinking. (like, I WON AND I AM TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY)......fraud,fake news,AND
thinking he was beyond the law......it was a crap shot, 50/50....an ancient "fixture" or a lunatic. ANCIENT
WON.

Actually, we went from headed in the right direction with lots of optimism to spiraling down hill with self inflicted energy problems and foreign policy nightmares.

You can call it whatever you want but you can’t change the facts. We were much better off with Trumps policies than we are with this leftist lunacy agenda. You voted for a moron who can barely speak and had a record of corruption and failure for 59 years. Congrats.

Elon Musk

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds