President Trump's Tax Returns!

30 Jan 2023 22:26 #1 by FredHayek
:buildsnoman
They spent seven years trying to get those returns and now no one cares. #nothingburger

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2023 00:48 #2 by Blazer Bob

FredHayek wrote: :buildsnoman
They spent seven years trying to get those returns and now no one cares. #nothingburger

Another abject failure by the left. Yet like Charley Brown they will dive in hook line and sinker every time.

Which one will be next HA?

31 Jan 2023 06:56 - 31 Jan 2023 08:05 #3 by homeagain
U DOUBT,but that is OK, it is human nature.....i have stated many times,there is universal law...and that law has it's own timeframe....waiting is tiresome, i know,BUT u will see Trump tied up and legally bound,karma does not play favorites.

EXAMPLE

we moved here in 2015, in 2016/17 I had an ongoing discussion/request/battle with the city manager of Montrose and his "lackey" attorney,who was incompetent,BUT had a "tight" 'in' with the city MANAGER...the problem was a BLATANT CODE VIOLATION OF PROPERTY REGS. Trash, abandoned vehicles,u name it it was on the abandoned property. AFTER many months and back and forth I was told there was no violation,even tho their OWN HANDBOOK SPELLED OUT THE EXACT ISSUE. They lied to me,said they had gone out to the property (NO) and said the FINAL DECISION WAS THERE WAS NO CODE VIOLATION.

i ESCALATED IT TO THE ASST DISTRICT ATTY.,who was VERY efficient and got the problem handled.
He meet me at the site and agreed YES,IN DEED,a violation. PROBLEM REMEDIED,TOOK ALMOST 2
YEARS.

FAST FORWARD TO 2021.......THE "LACKEY" ATTORNEY HAD BEEN EVALUATED/REVIEWED AND
WAS FIRED.FOR HIS LACK OF PERFORMANCE.. NEW ATTORNEY ON BOARD NOW, WHO IS ON TOP OF THINGS.

oh, by the way, now that there is a huge influx of people into Montrose, the city manager is being scrutinized and HE NOW KNOWS HE CAN NOT OPERATE I N THE USUAL MANNER...

four years for universal law to rectify an action.......wait,watch what happens

31 Jan 2023 13:49 #4 by Blazer Bob
Must be nice to know what the universe intends to do. Like God whispering in your ear.

What ever gives you comfort but you should not judge others based on their "incorrect" view of what the universe intends.

31 Jan 2023 14:37 - 31 Jan 2023 14:38 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic President Trump's Tax Returns!
Perhaps HA has some super secret evidence none of us are aware of.

Please list your evidence of Trumps tax crimes. Now that Biden has classified documents scattered about several locations, that is suddenly no big deal. It’s been a 6 year witch hunt and the Democrats look a lot like CNN now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jan 2023 16:52 #6 by homeagain
www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/the-12-un...how-to-practice-them

NUMBER SEVEN......positive thoughts and actions.
Law of Cause and Effect

Relatively straightforward, this law highlights the direct relation between actions and events. What's important to note here, according to Kumar, is we often can't see the effects right away, but they will come back around.
How to apply it:

Trust that every action will have a reaction—good or bad. "What you put out there may not come back to you at that moment, but that vibration, that energy you put out there, has a ripple effect," says Kumar. "If you're coming from a place of anger or resentment, if you put that energy out there, you'll eventually be affected as a result."

It is not God's ear.......it is esoteric.

31 Jan 2023 18:41 #7 by Rick
Hmm, the evidence is in code?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Feb 2023 09:33 #8 by homeagain
no.... IT IS IN FACT.

I wanted an acre of land in the mts.(having lived in the burbs most of my life)...I wanted this land BEFORE my 50th bday. (I was 45ish)......we found 25 Fir Lane in Burland Ranchettes thru a realtor (who called us and said that is was COMING ON THE MARKET,but not listed)...1 acre,felt like two,surrounded by Aspen Grove,
deer in driveway,wind whispering thru the pines,as we walked up the deck stairs.....we went thru the threshold ,we both looked at each other and KNEW THIS was our home...didn't even tour the rest of house.

WE CLOSED ON THIS HOUSE MAY 28TH,MY B DAY WAS MAY 29TH THE NEXT DAY., (1997)

During that timeframe,we had been struggling to get a transfer to Anchorage Alaska.thru AlasCom...no go
it had been at least a year of waiting. in 1999 (after having found OUR PERFECT place)..the PROMOTION,transfer was offered to us . We took it...all expenses paid.

On the negative side....the AT&T supervisor that was BMOC (BIG MAN ON CAMPUS)...happened to be my boss..He was "on my case" from the get go,that year I had three deaths...one expected and one (my mother) unexpected 3 weeks latter...then my friend died of breast cancer several months later. I received bereavement pay for the first death...1 week off, BUT MY MOM'S DEATH HE DENIED PAY...his ego and his words of denial, and "dogging me" were uncalled for. (the union MADE HIM reverse his decision.I got paid.

It was that event that required me to make a decision about remaining with ATT....I took a leave of absence,knowing the job would not be there for me later.

It was a couple of years later,after leaving,I found out this BMOC supervisor had throat cancer.....his words
were "wounding" and that manifested to his detriment

01 Feb 2023 12:32 #9 by Rick
I’m very confused now. We’re we not just talking about Trump’s supposed tax crimes and the evidence I’ve not seen? What does your story have to do with this mysterious secret evidence ?

George Orwell

01 Feb 2023 13:29 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Hmm, the evidence is in code?

i THOUGHT U WERE REFERRING TO THE POST ON "UNIVERSAL LAW".....which was an answer to
Trump's turmoil,taxes,troubles,trails,.....Number 7 universal law....cause and effect...IT is a valid concept.
I then provided PERSONAL experiences that reflected the concept.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds