Divine providence

31 Jan 2023 17:08 #1 by Blazer Bob
Divine providence was created by Blazer Bob
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2023 18:22 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Divine providence
Dammit Bob! I was very intrigued by your title and was looking forward to what it was. I’m sure you’ll fix the problem.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Feb 2023 00:22 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Divine providence
Sorry, like the fickle finger of fate I post and move on. Meaning I do not know exactly what I posted or where it came from. It seemed to fit with the current discussions of what the universe intends and forth turnings yada yada yada.

Google this and choose your preference.

duckduckgo.com/?q=bannon+and+devine+prov...e&t=chromentp&ia=web

01 Feb 2023 13:06 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Divine providence
www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/half-o...rgalactic-180964254/

In the early 1980s, astronomer Carl Sagan famously said during his television show Cosmos: “We are all made of star stuff.”

That’s not just some highfalutin metaphor. In fact, everything in our galaxy is foraged from this stellar material. But a new simulation suggests that it may be coming from much farther than previously thought,

A picture of the Divine.....when u embrace just how minuscule mankind is...your brain can not translate the
concept.....the vastness of 'what is possible or can exist" is immeasurable.

acceptance is a method of embracing the limitless.jmo

02 Feb 2023 07:48 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Divine providence
Lol, I’m about 99.99% sure that’s not even close to the subject Bob intended for this thread.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Feb 2023 10:09 #6 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Divine providence

Blazer Bob wrote: Sorry, like the fickle finger of fate I post and move on. Meaning I do not know exactly what I posted or where it came from. It seemed to fit with the current discussions of what the universe intends and forth turnings yada yada yada.

Google this and choose your preference.

duckduckgo.com/?q=bannon+and+devine+prov...e&t=chromentp&ia=web

YADA,YADA,YDADA......I'm sure the sarcasm is satisfying ,most comments like that r. YET,IF U CHOSE
there is a wider scope of patterns that can be observed. Mankind is in it's infancy stage and the learning process has NOT MATURED. I was "riffing"off of the word DIVINE......Just like he was "riffing" off the word universe.....sorry u did not catch that subtle suggestion.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds