WHAT WATER?? WALL STREET is wick and wealth is king

02 Feb 2023 08:46 #1 by homeagain
www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-investors-...gly-scarce-resource/

NEW YORK/WALL STREET....GREED,UNFORGIVABLE AND U SHOULD BE PISSED. AND CALIFORNIA,I DARE U DECLINE TO DUE YOUR FAIR SHARE OF DUE DILIGENCE.......to all u Californian that want the golf courses, swimming pools and GREEN,LUSCIOUS GRASS....go dig your own well,thousands of feet down....shell out the thousands of dollars to punch a well....I DARE U BE SO SELFISH.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2023 11:10 #2 by FredHayek
Just read an editorial endorsing increasing the price of water. Back east they have it everywhere and it is cheap. But out west it is a scarce natural resource. One of our neighbors in the 1970's sold their share of Jefferson Lake to Aurora for about three million dollars. Wonder how much they would earn today if they had held out? 50 million? 100 million?
Worth much more to the residents of Aurora than it was growing hay.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Feb 2023 09:19 #3 by Rick
Maybe one day the eco-nuts will wake up and realize that water storage is just as important as energy storage.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds