ONE ON ONE.....watch one wise woman

16 Feb 2023 13:02 #2 by FredHayek
Wow. Trump fans on Twitter are attacking Nikki Haley and Governor DeSantis as hard as the Left does.

Personally I think Governor Haley is trying to be the VP for the Donald or Ron.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2023 07:48 #3 by Rick
I think the Only Trump people are not as prevalent as you may think. Twitter does give the extremes on all sides a platform to spread messages, but I don’t think that’s anything new.

I’d love to see someone like Haley become president IF she followed through with her goals for the country. If she isn’t a liar and actually follows through with all the same policies she agrees with Trump on, I’d be happy to vote for her, if somehow DeSantis or Trump doesn’t get the win.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Feb 2023 19:55 #4 by FredHayek
I know Nikki isn't conservative enough for me, but I think she has a better chance at winning the presidency than President Trump. So I would prefer a moderate Republican to any Democrat.

18 Feb 2023 07:42 #5 by ramage
Haley, entering the Presidential contest, is doing so to aid President Trump. She will take support from DeSantis's people and not from Trump supporters.

18 Feb 2023 18:02 #6 by Rick

ramage wrote: Haley, entering the Presidential contest, is doing so to aid President Trump. She will take support from DeSantis's people and not from Trump supporters.

I believe you are correct.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Feb 2023 18:51 #7 by FredHayek
If DeSantis runs. He is young enough that he might just sit out 2024. He has a nice Red State to govern right now.

23 Jul 2024 17:47 #8 by Rick
Remember this "wise woman"? It seems she is part of the party that will soon be flushed.

Be careful about who you label as "wise".

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds