NBC News: Updated Covid-19 Vaccine Info

17 Feb 2023 19:51 #1 by FredHayek
Imagine if people knew this years ago.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2023 06:37 #2 by Rick
Those of us with common sense and decades of experience with the flu knew this without needing a study. Too bad that lying piece of shit Fauci wasn’t honest with us from the start.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

19 Feb 2023 14:44 #3 by ScienceChic
The rest of the story not quoted:
Immunity acquired from a Covid infection is as protective as vaccination against severe illness and death, study finds

Still, experts stress that vaccination is the preferable route to immunity, given the risks of Covid, particularly in unvaccinated people.

“The problem of saying ‘I’m gonna get infected to get immunity’ is you might be one of those people that end up in the hospital or die,” Murray said. “Why would you take the risk when you can get immunity through vaccination quite safely?”

Having Covid before the omicron variant emerged didn't do much to stop reinfection with the mutated version: Protection from reinfection in that case was 74% after one month but fell to 36% by month 10.

The Lancet paper:
Past SARS-CoV-2 infection protection against re-infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis
The Lancet
Open Access Published: February 16, 2023 DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(22)02465-5

Funding
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, J Stanton, T Gillespie, and J and E Nordstrom.

Declaration of interests
DMP reports support from the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation as grant payments made to the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation. All other authors declare no competing interests.

(Sure you trust this? He is after all one of those leftist white billionaires hellbent on reducing the world population according to QAnon ) <snort> ROFL

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Feb 2023 18:19 #4 by Rick
Still getting your Pfizer boosters, SC?

Tim Walz

19 Feb 2023 18:39 #5 by ScienceChic
No, I've been getting Moderna.

So you trust the results of this meta-study that was funded by someone you say harms us, and you've repeated the QAnon nonsense that he and other billionaires want to reduce the world population?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Feb 2023 11:45 #6 by Rick

ScienceChic wrote: No, I've been getting Moderna.

So you trust the results of this meta-study that was funded by someone you say harms us, and you've repeated the QAnon nonsense that he and other billionaires want to reduce the world population?

I know you're a big fan of Bill Gates, but that's not what I was making a point about (I'd love to discuss that dirtbag sometime with you). I also don't listen to Qanon, whoever that is. I'm simply making the point that Fauci lied about natural immunity and the CDC and all the "experts" never mentioned natural immunity until they finally had to. They wanted the sheep to fall in line and take injections that had very little study because it was an "emergency".

Do you believe there are no side effects to the shots? My 21 yr old daughter is a CNA who was forced to get the jab and then a booster. She is currently dealing with a problem of not having her period for the last 6 months. Nobody knows why yet but she's not alone. This is happening to a lot of women, coincidentally.

I know you trust everything you're told by scientists you think are trustworthy, like Fauci... but I never will because that's not how science works IMO. Science has become politicized like everything else because of money. Those who don't fall in line with the newest consensus don't get the funds. Climate hysteria will always be the best example and I'm sure that statement will trigger you as well, but I really don't care. These people did a lot of damage to this country with the stupid lockdowns and keeping kids out ofo school, so it would be really stupid to not reflect on all those mistakes so we never have to make them again.

I'm glad you think your Moderna shot is so effective and free of side effects, but you are in the minority imo because there's lots of evidence to the contrary you may be unaware of or are just unwilling to believe. Trust away, it's your life.

Tim Walz

20 Feb 2023 18:14 #7 by FredHayek
Science told me in 2020 it would be years before we would be able to find/develop a vaccine for Covid-19. Then mRNA appeared. Anyone else think it was shoehorned into the role of being a defense against Coronavirus?

24 Feb 2023 14:28 #8 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Science told me in 2020 it would be years before we would be able to find/develop a vaccine for Covid-19. Then mRNA appeared. Anyone else think it was shoehorned into the role of being a defense against Coronavirus?

Of course it was. Name another "vaccine" in history that was approved that fast. Then name me any pharma company that was ever given immunity from litigation for an experimental injection that was forced on to the public. "TAKE THE DAMN JAB YOU UNAMERICAN MONSTER!!" ... "Oh, I'm sorry about those pesky side effects, but you are unable to sue for damages". NOW TAKE YOUR DAMN BOOSTER!!

Tim Walz

24 Feb 2023 16:35 #9 by FredHayek
Canada is looking into helping people who claim to have been damaged by mRNA vaccine side effects. Will the US also consider this?

Some people are claiming the vaccine side effects we are seeing are just long Covid-19 symptoms. Might be true.

08 Apr 2023 08:16 #10 by ramage
Switzerland has issued a statement that the Covid 19 "vaccine" should not be used for any age cohort as the risk/benefit ratio is unfavorable.

Now for the best part:

"Note that the Swiss position is that physicians can prescribe, but will need to carry the risk of liability in the case of adverse events - the exact opposite position of the US HHS position. "

Machine translated from the original German
By Vanessa Renner: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/news-from-the-...rue&utm_medium=email

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds