I'LL SAY ANYTHING TO STAY IN THE NEWS

10 Mar 2023 15:12 #1 by ramage
Former NFL player Colin Kaepernick has released a new memoir, in which he insults the White couple that adopted him and raised him, accusing them of “problematic” behavior and “perpetuating racism.”
www.cnn.com/2023/03/10/sport/colin-kaepe...-spt-intl/index.html

He is now 35 yrs.old, in that he is no longer considered by any NFL team and therefore out of the limelight; why not accuse your parents of being racists? Helluva guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Mar 2023 15:25 #2 by FredHayek
Wow. Nothing like slapping the hand that took you in. I hope his new book is reduced to the discount bin quickly.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Mar 2023 17:09 #3 by Rick
Yeah, one of his big racist accusations was that his parents were against a certain type of hair style. My wife and I were the same way with my white son who wanted to look like a homeless hippie around the time he was ready to drive and get his first job. I guess we are racists too.

This guy is such a pathetic loser, which is probably why he's so revered by the left as some kind of hero.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Mar 2023 17:14 #4 by ramage
It is no matter if the book is in the discount bin. He gets his money as an upfront commission just as the Obamas, Clintons, Bidens have. If you bother see how many books they actually sold (subtract the number purchased by libraries).
Then as Biden has done, set up a S Corp to avoid SS and Medicare taxes, Slo Joe has save about $500,000 doing this.

10 Mar 2023 19:28 #5 by Rick
Wow, I'm not surprised, just a little disappointed in myself that I didn't know about that particular perk. Or maybe I'm just old and forgot...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds