THE ULTIMATE TRANSGENDER ATHLETE

31 Mar 2023 12:21 #1 by ramage
In Canada, powerlifters only have to state whether they are male or female in order to compete in that respective sex. It was taken to the ultimate the other day, a biologic male declared himself female and was allowed to compete in the female category. He showed up with a full beard, wearing a man's singlet and smoked the competition.

thepostmillennial.com/male-powerlifter-p...letter&utm_term=8623

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2023 08:29 #2 by FredHayek
Making a mockery of their rules. You cannot become a woman just because you feel like one. I may feel like a bird this morning but I still won't be able to fly.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Apr 2023 11:30 #3 by ramage
Beverage Pretending To Be Beer Features Man Pretending To Be Woman

babylonbee.com/news/beverage-pretending-...etending-to-be-woman

"For decades, we've been putting carbonated backwash in a beer can and pretending it's beer," said Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth. "Who better to represent our brand than a guy throwing on a dress and pretending he's a woman?"

For those who drink Bud Lite , the parody is upsetting. To the great majority, the Bud Lite commercial is offensive.

03 Apr 2023 12:15 #4 by ramage
Then, this happened over the week-end.
"
" a field of women who’ve worked so hard to become professional golfers watched their dreams being stolen by a biological male who won the Australian Women’s Classic tournament.

100 Percent Fed Up reports – The WPGA Tour of Australasia celebrated the theft of the prize from the female golfers with a tweet showing the biological male, who goes by the name of “Breanna” Gill, kissing the trophy and commenting about his “nerves of steel,” that helped him to win the women’s professional golf tournament.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/megyn-k...moral-and-it-has-to/

05 Apr 2023 10:57 #5 by FredHayek
Tennis would be another good sport for a dude who puts on a wig to dominate.

19 Apr 2023 11:07 #6 by ramage
Hard to believe that South Park knew this years ago.

<i-frame width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

07 Aug 2023 16:12 #7 by ramage
It is going to be difficult to find a better quote this week:

"Women's tennis is not for failed male athletes". Martina Navratilova

The U.S. Tennis Association (USTA) claims that Rowley won the Women’s National Tennis Championship and ‘the coveted Golden Ball’. I’ll let you make your own jokes over that award. Martina said that women’s tennis is ‘not for failed male athletes.’ She said the same thing the rest of us are saying – “it was not right and not fair.” Navratilova knows what she is talking about as she won 187 singles titles during her career.

hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/08/07/mar...ale-athletes-n569608

A close second : Megan Rapione is Colin Kapernick with purple hair.

08 Aug 2023 08:55 #8 by FredHayek
Maybe the US Women's soccer team can win again if they replace Megan Rapino with the Colorado Rapids men's team wearing wigs!

18 Aug 2023 10:11 #9 by ramage
Of all the competitions that are ambivalent with regard to transgender competition there is one that has taken a stance:

Transgender women banned from competing in women's chess tournaments

hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/08/18/tra...-tournaments-n571947

20 Aug 2023 06:23 #10 by FredHayek
I have been seeing more and more sports bodies banning Trans athletes in women's sports. Good for them. Give Trans athletes their own events.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds