CONNECTION BETWEEN BIG TECH & GOVERNMENT - RFK, JR.

20 Apr 2023 16:45 #1 by ramage
RFK, JR has announced that he is running for the democrat nomination for President. He stated that for 18 yrs he has been censored and now he will say a lot in the next 18 months.
It is going to be fun to watch the attacks by the Left on one of their own.
Maybe they will label him a Covid vaccine denier?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2023 18:55 #2 by FredHayek
I love to see him running, and also Marianne. They should frame President Biden very well when he announces his campaign next week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Apr 2023 11:53 #3 by ramage
RFK, Jr. revealed on Tucker Carlson's show (he says that he has not yet been invited by CNN, MSNBC, NBC, et, al.) that his son had been fighting with the International Battalion on the side of Ukraine.
The following is from his post on Instagram:

"I know this story is coming out, so I want to say my piece first to make the best of it and encourage others to take action. Like many people, I was deeply moved by what I saw happening in Ukraine over the past year. I wanted to help. When I heard about Ukraine’s International Legion, I knew I was going, and I went to the embassy to enlist the next day.
Going in, I had no prior military experience and wasn’t a great shot, but I could carry heavy things and learned fast. I was also willing to die there. So they soon agreed to send me to the northeastern front.
My time in Ukraine wasn’t long but I saw a lot and I felt a lot. I liked being a soldier, more than I had expected. It is scary. But life is simple, and the rewards for finding courage and doing good are substantial."

I would pay to see Conor Kennedy and Hunter Biden, on the same stage, sharing their war experiences.

23 Apr 2023 11:28 #4 by FredHayek
Legitimate alternatives to Biden like Newsom and Polis won't run if Biden enters the race. Will this give a chance for Bernie Sanders to win the nomination?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jul 2023 07:33 #5 by ramage
RFK, JR is not letting up in his campaign against the unholy relationship between Big Tech and the Government. Today his house organ, thekennedybeacon.com, published a compilation of personnel holding key positions in various social platforms.
To wit:
Facebook’s parent company, Meta, seems to have a revolving door with US governmental agencies. Where Facebook begins and the government ends is difficult to discern. Amarpreet Ghuman is in charge of Product Integrity for Meta, but he was an FBI analyst for over 5 years. Aaron Berman is currently the “Lead for Elections Policies” for Meta, and he held various positions at the CIA over 17 years prior.
And:
Bryan Weisbard was the Director of Trust and Safety for YouTube before moving to Meta’s Privacy Strategy & Operations unit as their director. For nine years ending in 2015, he held multiple senior level leadership positions in the U.S. Government Intelligence Community.

There are quite a few more.
thekennedybeacon.substack.com/p/intellig...ack&utm_medium=email

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds