HERE'S LEGAL TORTURE....tell the truth

20 May 2023 14:45 #1 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/health/interactiv...alert&location=alert

Deborah: “When he came out you could hear him gasping for air. He was really trying to breathe. ... He didn’t cry when he was born and he didn’t open his eyes at all. But I mean, he struggled.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2023 20:23 #2 by FredHayek
Why do you continue to post articles that are hidden behind paywalls? Cut and paste the important parts instead?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 May 2023 07:15 #3 by homeagain
IT WAS NOT BEHIND A PAYWALL FOR ME......(and I do not subscribe,I get several FREE articles, THIS was free.....pretty simple, do an alternate search of a baby born with NO LUNGS......WHICH WAS KNOWN TO THE PARENTS SEVERAL MONTHS IN ADVANCE, THEY WERE FORCED TO DELIVER A BABY THAT SURVIVED 99 minutes in unthinkable pain. By the way the WHOLE of the article was pertinent,but long,so a cut and paste would have been AGAINST policy on this site.

21 May 2023 07:34 #4 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2023/05/02/health/florida-ab...pregnancy/index.html

HERE LET ME DO THE WORK FOR U.......THE CHILD HAD NO KIDNEYS AND LUNGS WERE UNDER DEVELOPED........CAN U SEE THIS ARTICLE?????? (what a hard effort this was to EDUCATE those whom believe this is not torture.)

21 May 2023 08:15 #5 by FredHayek
This is an anecdote. Torture you call it. Would you call it torture if a child in the last trimester had its limbs ripped off and pulled from its mother? Do you think that is worse torture than carrying a dying baby for a few weeks?

Well? Do you think that fetus doesn't feel pain? Since Roe V. Wade has been overturned, tens of thousands of fetuses haven't been brutally murdered in the womb. That isn't a single antidote, that equates to the population of Park County not being tortured and killed every year.

Is abortion still "healthcare" when you are brutally killing a human being?

21 May 2023 11:50 #6 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: This is an anecdote. Torture you call it. Would you call it torture if a child in the last trimester had its limbs ripped off and pulled from its mother? Do you think that is worse torture than carrying a dying baby for a few weeks?

Well? Do you think that fetus doesn't feel pain? Since Roe V. Wade has been overturned, tens of thousands of fetuses haven't been brutally murdered in the womb. That isn't a single antidote, that equates to the population of Park County not being tortured and killed every year.

Is abortion still "healthcare" when you are brutally killing a human being?

[/b]

THIS decision is between the medical professional the woman has put her trust in/.she will be guided by that TRUST. YOU,THE RELIGIOUS SECTOR,THE STATE/TALKING HEADS HAVE NO INPUT.....is how this travesty should be handled.

While we r on this hot topic....CENTURA HAS INSTITUTED A draconian policy.......laying on the gurney giving birth to a child, the woman requests her tubes tied AFTER THE BIRTH PROCESS...DENIED.. Her only option is to rehab,find another hospital who will perform the operation AND LAY ON THE GURNEY A SECOND TIME to fulfill a request that WAS HER RIGHTFUL CHOICE TO MAKE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN HONORED.

21 May 2023 14:50 #7 by FredHayek
So if the medical expert is against ripping the fetus out of the womb limb by limb, we should support their education and experience?

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds