VERY URGENT: The fertility crisis in mRNA countries is deepening

02 Jul 2023 08:34 #1 by ramage
Early on in the pandemic, I recommended to females considering getting pregnant that they not get the shot. This is a short read on the results relative to jab rates.

alexberenson.substack.com/p/very-urgent-...rue&utm_medium=email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2023 19:02 #2 by ScienceChic

ramage wrote: Correlation does not imply causation.

From your questionable source:

Most notably, several nations that had stable birth levels before the mRNAs were introduced in 2021 have seen sharp drops since.

The long-term data disproves this spectacularly bad claim. Birth rates have been declining for decades, pinning it on mRNA vaccines available only since 2020 is wishful thinking.

Charted: The Rapid Decline of Global Birth Rates
By Pablo Alvarez
Published June 16, 2023

The Long-Term Decline in Fertility—and What It Means for State Budgets

US births are down again, after the COVID baby bust and rebound

Stable Fertility Rates 1990-2019 Mask Distinct Variations by Age

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

04 Jul 2023 19:54 #3 by ramage
First, "from my questionable source" please tell us why Alex Berenson is a questionable source. I will then attend to your other misguided statements.
Here's a teaser, you imply via your "sources" that the birthrate was declining before the Covid pandemic. There is no argument however to use this source as a reference that mRNA shots did not add to this drop in birth rates is misleading. Birth rates in the Occidental countries are declining I never suggested that the shot was the only cause , but, rather a contributing factor.
Please tell me why Alex Berenson is not a reputable source. Or do you enjoy painting someone as questionable without providing any reasons for your slur.

05 Jul 2023 11:52 #4 by FredHayek
There are a number of reasons why fertility rates are in decline. Urbanization, children are cheaper and more useful in agrarian cultures. As women get more rights and become more equal, fertility rates tend to decline. Can't prove causation, but probably a factor, along with more birth control access and more abortion rights.
Society is also changing, people are getting married much later than normal, so instead of having 4 kids by 30 like my mom, now it is one or two kids after 30.

It will be interesting to see if government policies can change this trend. Can the US afford to give out a 30k tax credit for every child born? Would that encourage more women to stay home and raise children? Or would just the religious take advantage of the money? Mormons, Opus Dei Catholics, Muslim families?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds