VIVEK RAMASWAMY

19 Aug 2023 17:12 #1 by ramage
VIVEK RAMASWAMY was created by ramage
I have listened to this young man (38 y.o.) and found him to be a breath of fresh air in the political discussions. There are innumerable clips of his interviews with media types from the entire spectrum. He is forthright and principled in his positions. I would encourage researching him and his positions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2023 06:17 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic VIVEK RAMASWAMY
Agree. He is a much better alternative to Trump and Biden.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Aug 2023 13:29 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic VIVEK RAMASWAMY
I have developed an interest in Vivek Ramaswamy as such have listened to a number of podcasts that he has participated.
When I read the comments i find that the most prevalent negative is that he is too slick. Evidently speaking in complete sentences and being able to present your ideas in a cogent format is too taxing for many of the voting public.
He is a victim of his intelligence. The American people may very well find him intimidating because of his ability to have researched his positions before espousing them. I mean this for both Republicans and democrats.
One example, A MAGA Trumper, bolgger, called him duplicitous for a statement,, he purportedly made, that the blogger took off on another internet feed and repeated it. V.R., stated that it was incomplete and then asked the blogger if he had read the chapter that the "quote" was from: then, had he read V.R.'s book. The blogger replied no to both questions. V.R. then recited from his book, from memory, the pertinent passages and the blogger looked like he had just taken his seasonal dose of castor oil. ( Commonly used generations ago as a purgative for kids at the beginning of the summer, circa 1950's). Not pleasant to be sure, I can personally attest.
I would encourage everyone to watch the Republican debate and listen to this man, Vivek Ramaswamy.

22 Aug 2023 08:35 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic VIVEK RAMASWAMY
"the dark horse" has appeared. (NOT a racial slur,but a well used phrase regarding an unexpected visitor)

23 Aug 2023 06:03 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic VIVEK RAMASWAMY
Might inspire many minority and youth voters as an alternative to 80 year old white men.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds