Questioning Election Results?

16 Sep 2023 15:32 #1 by FredHayek

Why are only Democrats allowed to do it?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2023 08:18 #2 by koobookie
Wow, Fred. You must live in a very simplistic world.

There's a big big difference between questioning election results and trying to overthrow a legitimate election.

Why are you defending Trump? Haven't you seen enough of his crap?

19 Sep 2023 08:48 #3 by FredHayek
It wasn't a coup. Stop over reacting. Coups involve armed forces overtaking a legal government. Almost no one was armed.

19 Sep 2023 10:52 #4 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: It wasn't a coup. Stop over reacting. Coups involve armed forces overtaking a legal government. Almost no one was armed.

Almost no one was armed - so that makes it okay to storm the capitol to stop the electoral count?

It wasn't a military coup - so that makes it okay to storm the capitol to stop the electoral count?

It was an insurrection, Fred. Over 1,000 people have been prosecuted for their part in the attempt to stop the electoral count, but that doesn't register with you? To deny people their votes are counted - but that doesn't bother you? We're all just over reacting?

The president of the United States encouraged people to storm the capitol to "take back our country," but that doesn't bother you and I should stop over reacting and this attempt to destroy our democracy. An attempt by an authoritarian to usurp the constitution in order to stay in power, but that doesn't bother you?

You have once again disappointed me.

19 Sep 2023 14:36 #5 by FredHayek
22 year sentence for a Proud Boy who wasn't even there?
These prosecutions are all over the top. Meanwhile, very few of ANTIFA and BLM were prosecuted for burning down minority neighborhoods.
The DOJ has been turned into Biden's bully boys. Used to intimidate and arrest the opposition.
And you are cheering on these one sided abuses. You probably would have voted for Ted Kennedy after he drowned Mary Jo just because he was the Democrat choice.

19 Sep 2023 15:31 #6 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: 22 year sentence for a Proud Boy who wasn't even there?
These prosecutions are all over the top. Meanwhile, very few of ANTIFA and BLM were prosecuted for burning down minority neighborhoods.
The DOJ has been turned into Biden's bully boys. Used to intimidate and arrest the opposition.
And you are cheering on these one sided abuses. You probably would have voted for Ted Kennedy after he drowned Mary Jo just because he was the Democrat choice.

Once again - deflecting. Good job, Fred. At least you are consistent.

The DOJ has not been "weaponized." It is doing its job to hunt down and prosecute criminals. I thought the Republican party was all about law & order.

If you want to talk about the weaponization of the government, just listen to a speech by Trump. He is all about revenge against those who would uphold the law.

20 Sep 2023 09:37 #7 by FredHayek
As a Libertarian, I am distrustful of government and particularly federal police. Decades of abuses by J Edgar Hoover and others in federal law enforcement should have you very wary too. Remember when Hoover was spying on MLK? Even worse when you have a liberal press and social media platforms covering up their abuses.

22 Sep 2023 11:08 #8 by driver8

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: 22 year sentence for a Proud Boy who wasn't even there?

Once again - deflecting. Good job, Fred. At least you are consistent.

The DOJ has not been "weaponized." It is doing its job to hunt down and prosecute criminals. I thought the Republican party was all about law & order.

If you want to talk about the weaponization of the government, just listen to a speech by Trump. He is all about revenge against those who would uphold the law.

I come by here once in awhile just to check on how disconnected from reality these two are. Poor HA keeps beating her thoughtful head on these two stones of ignorance time and again... it's sad to watch how traitors willingly buy into the firehose of misinformation from Bannon and OAN and where ever they suck off the teat of ignorance. Oh, and hi Koobookie! Good to read your thoughtful and well reasoned posts here again, even if it's only temporary! And yet FH and co wonder why no one but HA wants to even engage in their useless drivel... I feel bad for SC that this is what the Courthouse has become.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

22 Sep 2023 12:26 #9 by FredHayek
Like Senator Bob Mendez(D)? Taking gold bars in payment for his corruption. Keep thinking the Democrats are paragons of virtue.

22 Sep 2023 13:19 #10 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Like Senator Bob Mendez(D)? Taking gold bars in payment for his corruption. Keep thinking the Democrats are paragons of virtue.

He and his wife have been indicted. Now we shall see what happens when it goes to trial.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds