Questioning Election Results?

22 Sep 2023 14:46 #11 by homeagain

driver8 wrote:

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: 22 year sentence for a Proud Boy who wasn't even there?
These prosecutions are all over the top. Meanwhile, very few of ANTIFA and BLM were prosecuted for burning down minority neighborhoods.
The DOJ has been turned into Biden's bully boys. Used to intimidate and arrest the opposition.
And you are cheering on these one sided abuses. You probably would have voted for Ted Kennedy after he drowned Mary Jo just because he was the Democrat choice.

Once again - deflecting. Good job, Fred. At least you are consistent.

The DOJ has not been "weaponized." It is doing its job to hunt down and prosecute criminals. I thought the Republican party was all about law & order.

If you want to talk about the weaponization of the government, just listen to a speech by Trump. He is all about revenge against those who would uphold the law.

I come by here once in awhile just to check on how disconnected from reality these two are. Poor HA keeps beating her thoughtful head on these two stones of ignorance time and again... it's sad to watch how traitors willingly buy into the firehose of misinformation from Bannon and OAN and where ever they suck off the teat of ignorance. Oh, and hi Koobookie! Good to read your thoughtful and well reasoned posts here again, even if it's only temporary! And yet FH and co wonder why no one but HA wants to even engage in their useless drivel... I feel bad for SC that this is what the Courthouse has become.

[/b]

OH MY....MURDOCH just got oust from his FOX FAUX NEWS......talk about mis information,mis leading
the masses. Just for something to ruminate on.....perhaps the broad consensus is this....UNTIL SHIT HITS THE FAN and the mindset is required to change,people r just bone weary of the bullshit. It is always the darkness before the dawn, and we r in a BLACK,BOTTOMLESS PIT OF PARTISANSHIP AND MORALLY BANKRUPT POLITICIANS.....SO PARDON ME, IF MY DRIVEL OFFENDS U OR U BELIEVE I AM A MORON.....YOUR POV IS QUESTIONABLE AT BEST.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2023 20:05 #12 by FredHayek
He is 93 years old. Might just be transitioning to retirement.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Sep 2023 13:30 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Questioning Election Results?

driver8 wrote: And yet FH and co wonder why no one but HA wants to even engage in their useless drivel... I feel bad for SC that this is what the Courthouse has become.

There is aways the option of joining in with your own thoughtful and reasoned opinions. I've been out of here for many months and after reading many of the posts from the 3 regulars, I didn't see anything that SC would have to moderate. You've been out of here for some time as well driver8, but your first post had to include a nice insult to the two people who you disagree with.

We can all change and that's what I've decided tio do because insults really don't help anyone on this board. Our country is divided because of our leaders and our media... we all need to be critical of them and not each other.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Sep 2023 14:05 - 24 Sep 2023 14:06 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Questioning Election Results?

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Like Senator Bob Mendez(D)? Taking gold bars in payment for his corruption. Keep thinking the Democrats are paragons of virtue.

He and his wife have been indicted. Now we shall see what happens when it goes to trial.

Maybe you don't, but I think it's interesting that the feds have had all the cash and gold for a long time but have allowed Menendez to keep "working" in the senate, while knowing it is very unlikely that those gold bars and cash were aquired in a legal way.

Taking out Menendez now is also very convenient seeing how Joe is about to be investigated for doing the same thing on a much much larger scale. Old Bob is the current sacrifice that will take much of the focus off of Joe and his corrupt operation. Just watch the left wing news and you'll see which story gets the most attention.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds