Are Democrats Too Extreme For America?

25 Sep 2023 18:53 #1 by FredHayek

A new poll seems to think so. Republicans? Not so much.
But I do think that some GOP politicians are too extreme. But they tend to exercise little power, like Boebert, Massie, and Rand Paul.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2023 14:30 #2 by Rick
The only thing extreme about most establishment Republicans is their weakness and inability to fight back against the leftist madness. The small handful who do have some balls get called extreme by the media who are extremely worthless.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Sep 2023 20:14 #3 by FredHayek
Heard a new theory that the GOP doesn't actually want power. They are fine holding limited power in some states and keeping the campaign money coming in.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Sep 2023 20:46 - 28 Sep 2023 20:52 #4 by ramage
I can agree with that. The GOPe wants power, and Trump will take it away from them. the uniparty needs to keep up the facade that there are 2 major competing parties.

i don't think that Trump realized how invidious and deep the uniparty was, when he was elected in 2016.
Had the 2020 election not been denied him through nefarious means, the Uniparty would have been exposed.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds