MONEY!!

19 Oct 2023 17:26 #1 by ramage
MONEY!! was created by ramage
Tonight, Slo Joe is going to ask Congress to give $100 billion for:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2023 08:15 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic MONEY!!
It blows me away how ignorant people are who think the US can afford to keep payiong for other country's wars (see Janet Yellen and KJP, just to name two morons)

Every dime this country takes in from taxpayers goes to entitlements, everything else just gets added to our debt. What other country on this planet borrows money to pay for wars they are not fighting?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Oct 2023 21:50 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic MONEY!!
Servicing the debt now takes more money than the defense department! :happyhallow
Biden will be the costliest president ever.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Oct 2023 08:22 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic MONEY!!
If we have to endure 4 more years of that walking corpse, he could be our last president.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Oct 2023 13:20 #5 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic MONEY!!
Why stop there?
The cartoon I posted shows Ukraine and Israel soliciting funds from Slo Joe . Taiwan should be added to the picture and perhaps the Little Sisters of the Poor, in that he proposes to use some of the funds to study further Southern Border wall.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds