ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR

15 Jan 2024 14:41 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR
RFK Jr. Has chosen to run as an independent. I wish he had remained in the Democrat Primary.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2024 16:39 #12 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR
RFK, Jr. chose to run as an independent because the democrat national committee froze him out of the primaries.
I am not a RFK supporter yet I am sympathetic to his plight as the democrats are making every effort to keep Slo Joe's chief competitors off the ballot as evinced in Colorado, Maine, Michigan, etc.
Yet if the democrats choose to dump Biden at the convention, RFK, Jr. could be nominated., This what may very well happen.

27 Jan 2024 17:33 #13 by ramage
Lost in the media storm of the Republican primary was the fact that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr collected sufficient signatures to insure that his name will be on the November Presidential ballot as an independent in New Hampshire.

19 Feb 2024 16:37 #14 by ramage
RFK, Jr's campaign has released the following :

The DNC sponsored Billboards in Michigan, accusing the Kennedy for President campaign of being “powered” by a Trump donor,

The billboards in Michigan are yet another testament to the corruption within the Democratic Party. Their willingness to resort to attacks, deceit, and false accusations, labeling RFK, Jr. as a "spoiler candidate," reflects their desperation and lack of integrity.

They are in full-blown panic mode.

The DNC has resorted to more than just billboards. They fired the first shot by filing a complaint with the FEC, concocting false allegations of illegal coordination between our campaign and a PAC.

Their attempts to smear this campaign show that the two-party system is corrupt and rigged against independent candidates like RFK, Jr.

But we won't let them — you won’t let them — get in the way of achieving our goals and fighting for a better America.

All of the above is from Kennedy24.

It will be interesting to see if the democrat party attempts to reconcile with RFK, Jr. In that he is running as an independent the fact that Slo Joe will have the democrat nomination is not a roadblock.
Imagine this scenario, President Trump and RFK, Jr, show up on a debate stage in September and Slo Joe is a no show.

19 Feb 2024 18:21 #15 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR
RFK Jr. Is about 90% liberal, so I don't understand conservatives voting for him.

Are they single issue anti-vaccine candidates?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Feb 2024 07:38 #16 by ramage
I do not know any conservatives that are actually going to vote for him. However many are interested in what he has to say and how it might impact liberal democrat voters.
RFK,Jr is in favor of stopping our funding for the was in Ukraine however he is solidly behind Israel in its efforts to wipe out the Palestinian people. (Can't afford to lose Jewish financial support).
Very much anti-Covid shots, again an appealing position. He has been labelled an anti-vaxxer, as you yourself have done though his position has been that Thimerosal has been in most if not all vaccines as a preservative in multi-dose vials. He maintains that this mercury derivative can cause autism. That is his concern. The pharmaceutical industry came down on him like a ton of bricks, labelling him an "anti-vaxxer" and it has stuck. He also finds vault with the lack of double blind testing, especially so with Covid.
He is a liberal democrat, I don't dispute that.
In summary, he is appealing because:
1. Siphon off democrat voters.
2. Stop funding Ukraine
3. Get accountability for the Covid fiasco.
I enjoy listening to his interviews and his raspy "Aldo Ray" voice (dating myself) but I have no reason to vote for him at this time.

20 Feb 2024 07:42 #17 by ramage
I do not know any conservatives that are actually going to vote for him. However many are interested in what he has to say and how it might impact liberal democrat voters.
RFK,Jr is in favor of stopping our funding for the was in Ukraine however he is solidly behind Israel in its efforts to wipe out the Palestinian people. (Can't afford to lose Jewish financial support).
Very much anti-Covid shots, again an appealing position. He has been labelled an anti-vaxxer, as you yourself have done though his position has been that Thimerosal has been in most if not all vaccines as a preservative in multi-dose vials. He maintains that this mercury derivative can cause autism. That is his concern. The pharmaceutical industry came down on him like a ton of bricks, labelling him an "anti-vaxxer" and it has stuck. He also finds vault with the lack of double blind testing, especially so with Covid.
He is a liberal democrat, I don't dispute that.
In summary, he is appealing because:
1. Siphon off democrat voters.
2. Stop funding Ukraine
3. Get accountability for the Covid fiasco.
I enjoy listening to his interviews and his raspy "Aldo Ray" voice (dating myself) but I have no reason to vote for him at this time.

Listen to Aldo Ray here and you will hear Bobby Kennedy Jr.

20 Feb 2024 08:21 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR
He's a rare Democrat that hasn't been sucked into the woke pit from hell. He's a lot like my parents except for the anti-vax part

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Feb 2024 16:46 #19 by ramage
The DeepState continues its assault on RFK., Jr.

**URGENT ALERT**

Lawmakers in the State of Kansas are changing ballot access rules: Legal Action May Be Required

As it stands right now, our campaign for President is tasked with obtaining and certifying 5,000 signatures from citizens across the Sunflower State.

But, if the new bill that passed the House passes the Senate and heads to the Governor’s office for signature, our campaign will be required to collect 21,000 signatures.

These are the kinds of dirty politics that has Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. running for office in the first place!

If this stands, our campaign will be forced once again (like we did in Utah) to bring legal action, legal action that costs dollars and cents.

Nearly all of our budget is devoted to achieving ballot access in the 50 states and DC so we can end these political stunts aimed at preserving power between two and only two political parties.

23 Feb 2024 17:09 #20 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR
Deep State? :silly:

For reeelz?

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds