ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR

28 Mar 2024 12:16 #61 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR

FredHayek wrote:
Will the Democrats replace Biden at the Chicago convention?

I think I'm going to be proven wrong again. I was convinced that Democrats were smart enough to replace him but why waste campaign money on commercials if that was the case. They have to boot Harris at the same time because she's even worse, if that's possible.

They must be planning on Joe being taken out after the election because they must know Slow Joe's mental decline can't be thwarted with the drugs they gave him for the SOTU / campaign speech... it would be like pumping nitrous oxide into an old Pinto and expecting it to perform without blowing up.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2024 13:39 #62 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR

FredHayek wrote: Maybe. I doubt this special election matters all that much. If it does show that Roe will keep the Democrats in power in the Senate, House, and White House, it will be seen as the power of liberal women. But maybe it "It's the economy, stupid" Signed James Carville.

It’s the Reproductive Rights, stupid.

28 Mar 2024 17:29 #63 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR
Why do you refuse to say abortion? What reproductive rights are being denied other than abortion?

29 Mar 2024 09:45 #64 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR

Looks like RFK Jr is more popular than Joe and Kamala.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

29 Mar 2024 10:31 #65 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR

ramage wrote: Why do you refuse to say abortion? What reproductive rights are being denied other than abortion?

Really? I need to connect the dots for you yet again?

When the SC took away a right that was acknowledged 50 years ago, a right for a woman to do what she wanted with her body, that's what is at stake here. It was a right, now it's not. How can you not understand what that is like? How can you not see that it's bullshit?

Oh, yeah, you are a conservative man. I briefly forgot.

29 Mar 2024 17:10 #66 by FredHayek
Some of the most fiery opponents to abortion are women.

30 Mar 2024 09:12 #67 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR

koobookie wrote:

ramage wrote: Why do you refuse to say abortion? What reproductive rights are being denied other than abortion?

Really? I need to connect the dots for you yet again?

When the SC took away a right that was acknowledged 50 years ago, a right for a woman to do what she wanted with her body, that's what is at stake here. It was a right, now it's not. How can you not understand what that is like? How can you not see that it's bullshit?

Oh, yeah, you are a conservative man. I briefly forgot.

I really wish you would talk honestly instead of repeating the lies they tell you. The SC DID NOT take away aw woman's 'right' to kill her baby. The SC said the states have to decide. After the decision, dead babies actually increased in numbers, so you should celebrate that.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Mar 2024 10:33 #68 by FredHayek
Abortion wasn't banned, just the time limit for legal abortions. Like the way Europe does.

30 Mar 2024 18:37 #69 by FredHayek

I don't agree with 90% of the man's positions, but he can speak for 30 minutes without cue cards and teleprompters. And he isn't constantly looking over his shoulder waiting to be yanked off the stage by his handlers.

Attachments:

02 Apr 2024 08:05 #70 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR
Kennedy’s campaign claims it has gathered more than 23,000 signatures and thus has qualified for the North Carolina ballot through its We the People political party. Kennedy has also gathered enough signatures to make the ballot in New Hampshire, Nevada, Utah, and Hawaii.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds