New Covid-19 Vaccines Contaminated?

24 Oct 2023 14:23 #1 by FredHayek

Who has got the new Covid-19 booster this Autumn? We got the Influenza shot but not the new Coronavirus booster. Also skipping the new RSV vaccine until it has been around for a year.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2023 09:03 #2 by homeagain
news.yahoo.com/false-claims-recirculate-...l-dna-184043727.html

Scientists have repeatedly refuted the claim that Covid-19 vaccines can alter a person's genome, but social media posts suggest DNA contamination in the injections could lead to harmful effects such as cancer. This is false; there is no evidence of significant amounts of genetic material in the shots -- and even if there were, experts say they could not alter cells.

S-o-o-o, here's my take.....do I trust the FDA,no. Do I trust that enough of a "deep dive" has been done on this issue...NO. There is so much MISinformation on most topics, I believe that following my gut instinct is far more effective. TRUST in any sector is dicey at best. JMO

27 Oct 2023 17:24 #3 by Rick
I just had an appointment with my new primary doc and when we were almost done he asked me, "do you want to get your Covid Flu vaccine?" I probably laughed a little louder than I should have and said HELL NO, LOL. I needed to let him know that he should never ask me that question again. He took it well so I think I'll stick with him.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Oct 2023 12:12 #4 by FredHayek
America agrees with you. Even older people aren't getting the new booster, only about 20% so far.

And it turns out the new booster wasn't designed for the new Covid-19 mutation. So it might not even help.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds