EV True Recharge Costs

26 Oct 2023 13:02 #1 by FredHayek

So your taxes are really paying for EV's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2023 13:49 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic EV True Recharge Costs
Of course!
I purchased a hybrid. Looked at the identical vehicle in its ICE (internal combustion engine) form. Similar sticker price.
The Feds and Colorado gave a Tax Credit (not a deduction on your 1099) of $8750. Couldn't turn it down.
For those who are unaware a tax credit comes off the bottom line, if your tax was calculated to be X then subtract the tax credit from it. e.g. X-8750 = Y your new tax due.
Also found that many shopping centers have a special area for electric vehicles (hybrids qualify) much like a disabled sticker.

26 Oct 2023 19:43 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic EV True Recharge Costs

ramage wrote: Of course!

Also found that many shopping centers have a special area for electric vehicles (hybrids qualify) much like a disabled sticker.

You're not talking about charging stations, you're talking about EV owners getting to park closer to the store because they could afford to by an EV? Am I getting that right?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds