YES, Virgina, .there is a Santa Klaus...VIRGINIA was vital to vote

08 Nov 2023 16:51 #11 by ramage
No it is not. A sperm without fertilizing an egg is not a human.
I am look forward to instructing you on basic bilogy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Nov 2023 17:04 #12 by homeagain
R U SURE about that? It is still being debated....

cientific Evidence Supporting the Living Status of Sperm Cells

Despite the debate, there is scientific evidence to support the idea that sperm cells are living organisms. Studies have shown that sperm cells have a unique energy metabolism, and they carry out essential functions needed for the fertilization process. They also have the ability to respond to stimuli, which is another hallmark of living organisms.

Furthermore, recent research has revealed that sperm cells have a complex signaling system that allows them to communicate with other cells in the female reproductive tract. This communication is crucial for successful fertilization and implantation of the embryo. This ability to communicate and interact with other cells is another characteristic of living organisms.

Additionally, studies have shown that sperm cells have the ability to repair damaged DNA, which is essential for the health and viability of the offspring. This repair mechanism is another indication of the living status of sperm cells, as it requires active cellular processes and energy expenditure.

08 Nov 2023 17:14 #13 by ramage
You are correct. As your cited reference indicates the sperm is living. You should read your references before posting them. Your citation indicates that the sperm is a living organism. What it does not delve into is the fact that without union between the sperm and egg, there is no zygote.

By the way, are you ready to give us your position as to when life begins? Your citation would indicate that the mating of a living sperm with a living ovum ( or are females incapable of proving a living egg)?

Awaiting your answer.

08 Nov 2023 17:17 #14 by koobookie
The point I am trying to make with you, apparently unsuccessfully, is that it does not matter what you or I believe about "when life begins." It's irrelevant because the majority of Americans support a woman's right to choose what she does with her body.

08 Nov 2023 17:25 #15 by ramage
Your point is I am going to hide behind whatever the vote is. Sorry that you have no moral compass other that "the Vote". Is there a reason why you hide behind this "vote"?.

09 Nov 2023 07:17 #16 by homeagain
As your cited reference indicates the sperm is living...quote Ramage. THEN, answer K's question..is masturbation murder? When u turn the facts around to the OTHER gender,suddenly the answers become
hard to quantify. It is EXACTLY the same with the question of when does life begin....(in the womb). AGAIN,
it is between the doctor and the patient......NO ONE ELSE. GOT IT?????

09 Nov 2023 07:59 #17 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Your point is I am going to hide behind whatever the vote is. Sorry that you have no moral compass other that "the Vote". Is there a reason why you hide behind this "vote"?.

Your attempt to bully and shame me with your "no moral compass" rhetoric won't work. The fact remains that you are in the minority. Most Americans, including me, believe that a woman has the right to choose, the right to make choices about her body regardless of what your personal and religious beliefs may be. Get used to it.

This is the result of the right wing take over at the Supreme Court. The Dobbs decision reversed Roe v Wade and put the decision on individual states. Republicans went wild and started to restrict women's rights to her own body, so voters pushed back. Decisively.

You regressives should be very worried about the Ohio vote. You should see the writing on the wall.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds