Senator Manchin Not Running For Senate Again

09 Nov 2023 14:28 #1 by FredHayek

Will he join with Mitt Romney to create a centrist administration?

BTW, Dr. Jill Stein will be running for President as a Green Party member.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Nov 2023 08:22 #2 by Rick
Question is, who will benefit from all the 3rd party runs? Who has the biggest base of loyal supporters, Trump or Biden? I still say Biden can't possibly run and the system may succeed in removing the choice or 70+ million voters (Trump). I think we will witness the craziest election in the history of our nation... probably not a good sign for any of us.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Nov 2023 09:02 - 10 Nov 2023 09:04 #3 by homeagain
I think we will witness the craziest election in the history of our nation... probably not a good sign for any of us. (per Rick(.

BROKEN RECORD repeated again.."the Fourth Turning" finale. (Get in, hold on tight and take a ride on the
"truth train). Meaning we reap what we sow....

(I got no idea why the text breaks,looks perfect in preview.....hit submit it breaks)

10 Nov 2023 14:23 - 10 Nov 2023 14:24 #4 by FredHayek
Some believe Jill Stein voters kept Hillary out of the White House. If this is true, God bless them!

Right now the two leading candidates are too old for the job. America has never had presidents this old ever before. Trump? If he wins, he will spend his four years going after the people who he thinks wronged him. If Biden wins? More corruption on a global scale, whether is it billions to Ukraine, or under the table favors to Xi and the Chinese.

I can see where many Americans will refuse to vote for either damaged individual.

Especially if the moderate team of Manchin/Romney run.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Nov 2023 17:44 #5 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: I can see where many Americans will refuse to vote for either damaged individual.

Especially if the moderate team of Manchin/Romney run.

LOL!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds