MOVE OVER, make room for monumental change.......

14 Nov 2023 08:04 #1 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2023 12:20 #2 by ramage

14 Nov 2023 13:56 #3 by homeagain
The war of will power and wisdom.....which the other gender does NOT exhibit. IF u want talks and committees ASK A MAN, if u want ACTION based on wisdom and hardwork ASK A WOMAN

14 Nov 2023 14:50 #4 by FredHayek
Glad to see you support Nikki Haley in 2024!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Nov 2023 15:14 #5 by homeagain
kinda LOOKS that way....she's moving slowly,but steady in her approach. It certainly would be a cool match up....RFK,JR OR HALLEY out running the herd.

14 Nov 2023 16:28 #6 by homeagain
The “four corners,” the top Democrats and Republicans on the House and Senate appropriations committees, are all women, a historic fact that Rep. Rosa L. DeLauro (D-Conn.) proudly touted on the floor.

Even as Congress considers its second stopgap funding bill in the past two months, the spending processes in both chambers have moved relatively smoothly, lawmakers say, compared with years past. DeLauro was happy to make that clear.

“Chair [Kay] Granger and I have done this before, and she and I are ready to get to work to do it again,” DeLauro said. “In the Senate, Chair [Patty] Murray and ranking member Sen. [Susan] Collins are already on a path to dealing with following the budget agreement so that the four corners of appropriations — and so proud that we are all women — we get it. We’re on track. We know how to do this.”EXCERPT from WAPO

IF U EVER DOUBT "WE GET'ER DONE....here's proof

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds