President Biden's Concentration Camps

22 Nov 2023 08:20 #1 by FredHayek

Remember when AOC cried about children in cages? Now they are bring held in desert camps.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2023 08:29 #2 by Rick
What else can they do? When you invite the world's poor people into our country by the millions, where are these people supposed to take shelter? Just like the green deam, these fools never think through their policies, they just run on feelings and don't worry about the consequences.

Democrat mayors are also learning that they can't complain about the mass intruders because the system will come down on them... just ask Eric Adams.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Nov 2023 10:28 #3 by FredHayek
How does Denver solve the migrant and homeless problem? Giving them one way bus tickets. Transfer your problem to another locale!

22 Nov 2023 18:46 #4 by ramage
We moved out of Denver in 2021, back to the mountains.
It became a cesspool. As long as they have a tax base and elect a city council as they have there is no stopping the slide.
Denver is overrun with illegals, worse are the "bums". Again as long as there is tax money coming in these policies will continue.

23 Nov 2023 09:07 #5 by Rick
We moved out of Lakewood a year ago for the same reason. I recently ran into one of my old neighbors that lives a few homes away from the home we left. He told me his car and another neighbors car were recently stolen and there are homeless tents popping up everywhere. He decided to sell his home but now the market sucks and the entrance to the neighborhood has several homeless tents that are not exactly what new buyers are interested in seeing every day. There is no accountability for bad decision making in that city so I suspect it will continue to go down hill. We are lucky we left when we did.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Nov 2023 12:08 #6 by FredHayek
Funny how trends change. For the last few years, fears of mountain wildfires had decreased the popularity of rural living, but due to Bidenvilles, it is becoming trendy again. Seeing more new developments up here.

24 Nov 2023 16:07 - 24 Nov 2023 16:08 #7 by Rick
It's a lot easier to protect my home and family members from fire than it is to protect them from street animals. I'm having a fire resistant coating applied to our house in the spring and I've already cleaned up all the dry fuel in a 75' radius around our house. My other spring project will be to install a wildfire sprinkler system just below the metal roof.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds