ISRAEL-HAMAS CONFLICT

25 Nov 2023 11:57 #1 by ramage
ISRAEL-HAMAS CONFLICT was created by ramage
Consider this:
The Israel-Hamas conflict has inflicted more civilian causalities (13,000+) in one month than the Ukraine-Russia conflict(10,000) in more than 2 1/2 yrs. Why do you think that is?
Of these 3000+ were children (I-H). 560 (U-R) childtren
These numbers come from the U.N.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Nov 2023 13:15 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ISRAEL-HAMAS CONFLICT
www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/israel-ha...mination/ar-AA1kvkRG

The Israel-Hamas war in the Middle East has sparked concerns about religious discrimination in the U.S., creating new fissures in a divided American electorate that could help shape next year’s presidential election.

An equal share of Americans said both Jews and Muslims face discrimination, but a higher number of Democrats and younger voters see prejudice as a “major problem” for Muslims, according to a new poll by Wall Street Journal-NORC.

Those findings, if they persist or harden, could have repercussions f

AS ALWAYS, religion plays a riotous role in peace, one war is maintaining sovereignty and their nation and one war is about whose "god" is better. RELIGION is a catalyst for chaos and cruelty.(WE, have a "war"
on going with CATHOLICISM....riches beyond belief,hoarded by the church and SEXUAL ABUSE that has been ignored and denied for decades,how is the sexual abuse of children any different then the cruel death
of 3,000 children by the hands of Hamas.?

25 Nov 2023 14:43 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ISRAEL-HAMAS CONFLICT
Israeli forces are the killers of 3000+ children in Gaza. Not Hamas.

25 Nov 2023 14:57 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ISRAEL-HAMAS CONFLICT
Of these 3000+ were children (I-H). ...your stats.

25 Nov 2023 15:09 - 25 Nov 2023 15:09 #5 by ramage
Plesse excuse my poor wording. At the time I made the post it was reported that 3000+ children had been killed in the I-H (Israeli-Hamas) conflict, not killed by Hamas. It is now reported by the U.N. that the death toll has risen.
"

Gaza’s children face catastrophe as death toll nears 4,000, UN warns
Israeli bombs hit school being used as a shelter while warning comes that children form 40% of fatalities

More than 40% of the dead in Gaza after nearly four weeks of war were children, the UN said, with 3,900 reported child victims, and another 1,250 missing and presumed buried under bombed buildings. With little rescue machinery, and hospitals overcrowded and running out of supplies, the chances of survival for those trapped in rubble are painfully low.

I do not think that there are any Israeli children in Gaza.

25 Nov 2023 17:44 #6 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ISRAEL-HAMAS CONFLICT
If only Hamas had spent their money on improving the Gaza infrastructure and creating new, free elections. Instead they built tunnels, held hostage innocent foreign nationals, raped and beheaded women and children. Burned their bodies. Loathsome individuals.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Nov 2023 18:28 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ISRAEL-HAMAS CONFLICT
If only the terrorist government didn't intenmtionally put it's citizens in harms way in order to gain sympathy and make leftists forget who the real animals are. Israel's entire existence depends on wiping out these scumbags once and for all and the deaths of the women and children of Palestine are 100% the fault of Hamas and Iran.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Nov 2023 23:07 #8 by FredHayek
They hide terrorists and weapons in hospitals using innocents as human shields. #despicable

05 Dec 2023 08:51 #9 by ramage
It seems that insiders in Israel made $millions by shorting the stock market in Israel. The graph following is from EIS an exchange traded fund that tracks Israeli shares in New York. Note the spike in shorts just prior to October 7.
Attachments:

05 Dec 2023 10:42 #10 by FredHayek
Israel plans to flood Hamas tunnels with seawater. We used to do that with gophers. #vermin

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds