KOCH KEEPS NIKKI CLOSE

28 Nov 2023 14:24 #1 by homeagain
KOCH ......backing the underdog, R's not keeping up with the D's $$$$$$$, smell the scent of dissatisfaction???? This is what happens when u piss someone off. BIG EGO, BIG DOWNFALL:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Nov 2023 16:26 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic KOCH KEEPS NIKKI CLOSE
How I miss Blazer Bob. He translated comments by HA, such as these into understandable English.

KOCH ......backing the underdog, R's not keeping up with the D's $$$$$$$, smell the scent of dissatisfaction???? This is what happens when u piss someone off. BIG EGO, BIG DOWNFALL:

Can anyone else help?

28 Nov 2023 20:21 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic KOCH KEEPS NIKKI CLOSE
The Koch Brothers are supporting Nikki Haley instead of Trump. A little surprising, they tend to lean libertarian instead of Neocons like Haley, former UN representative.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Nov 2023 07:59 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic KOCH KEEPS NIKKI CLOSE
So, the evil Koch brothers are backing Haley and that's supposed to make Haley look more palatable to more reasonable people who don't like Trump? Did I get that right HA, or what am I missing?

Or, maybe the Koch bros are the good guys now and I missed the memo?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Nov 2023 11:36 #5 by ramage
Does anyone think that Haley taking $90 million from the Koch brothers will endear her to the MAGA voters?
It is an interesting way to garner the V-P slot with President Trump. It may be that she and the Koch people are playing the long game. That is, get the Vice Presidency, knowing that President Trump will have only 4 yrs in office, at which time she would become the front runner unless a MAGA acolyte turns up during the Trump years.
With Haley we go back to Step One if the above scenario comes to fruition.
Supporting President Trump is the only way that Haley might gain the favor of MAGA.

29 Nov 2023 15:22 #6 by ramage
A question that I have and unable to find an answer is: Why did Haley leave her position as UN ambassador after 18 months to go on the board of Boeing?

29 Nov 2023 15:24 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic KOCH KEEPS NIKKI CLOSE

ramage wrote: A question that I have and unable to find an answer is: Why did Haley leave her position as UN ambassador after 18 months to go on the board of Boeing?

$$$$$$$$

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Nov 2023 19:14 #8 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic KOCH KEEPS NIKKI CLOSE
The remaining Koch might be thinking long term. Haley might become VP, and President Trump might be jailed or have to resign if he wins again.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jan 2024 09:12 #9 by ramage
Nikki Haley is now encouraging democrats to cross over and vote in the Republican party. What better way to endear oneself to the Republican base.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds